DR1 dinner in Toronto last fall

captain2002

Mar 30, 2006
www.beyondthebeach.ca
Well good people of DR1, it was so nice meeting you all last fall. AnnaC, Hifiman and myself would love to see you all again at the Fiesta. July 28th in Orangeville, this year being run by our own Hifiman and his lovely wife.

Tickets have to be prepaid, $25.00 per person and all profits go the foundation for "The Kid's"

Details can be found at this link. Web Posting Information

Check out the auction and prize list, it is awesome. Someone will win a trip for two for one week at the Gran Ventana in Punta Cana. Just ask Commthor how he enjoyed it.

Hope to see you soon.

Captain2002:beard:
Director, B.T.B.C.F.
Beyond The Beach Children's Foundation

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok who's going? Let's make a list that always works well. Captain please add because I don't know who's all coming.

Please add your name to the list.

Mr & Mrs Captain2002
Mr & Mrs Hifiman
Mr.& Mrs. wud
Fireguy and Mrs fireguy
AnnaC
Dot

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to say that I will not be able to make it this year. I sure you all will have a blast. I will be thinking of you. I will mail my mail my donation to the foundation. Captain & Nenita, I will give you a phone call on the weekend.

Regards

captain2002

Mar 30, 2006
www.beyondthebeach.ca
Anna, you can add these.

Mrs & Mr Itravel
Mrs & Mr Dot
Mr & Mrs Papa Joe
BFC
Mr & Mrs commthor
Sunseeker
Johanne & Steve
Dianna & Mike
Debbie & Todd
Darren & Clarice
Wes & Trix
Joe & Marcie
Mr & Mrs Buyerbill

Last edited:

captain2002

Mar 30, 2006
www.beyondthebeach.ca
There are 9 volunteer directors of Beyond The Beach Childrens Foundation.
Beyond The Beach Children's Foundation

This will be our 4th annual fundraising Fiesta. It's just great people, great fun, great food and a great cause. We raise money and supplies for the children of the DR. We support 3 main charities, The Dream Project, The Mustard Seed, and Sousua Kids.

Here is the link for the fiesta
Web Posting Information

Here are some photo's of other Fiesta's.

DDT Fiesta 2005 by hlywud on Worldisround

Hope you can make it.
Capatin2002

captain2002

Mar 30, 2006
www.beyondthebeach.ca
OK, this is updated list, let's add more and more, it's all for the "KIDS"

Mr & Mrs Captain2002
Mr & Mrs Hifiman
Mr.& Mrs. wud
Fireguy and Mrs fireguy
AnnaC
Mrs & Mr Itravel
Mrs & Mr Dot
Mr & Mrs Papa Joe
BFC
Mr & Mrs commthor
Sunseeker
Johanne & Steve
Dianna & Mike
Debbie & Todd
Darren & Clarice
Wes & Trix
Joe & Marcie
Mr & Mrs Buyerbill
James and Anne from Kingston

CommTHOR

Nov 7, 2005
The Door prize is certainly a great prize. The staff treated us wonderfully (especially Louis!), and it's a fantastic resort. We had the opportunity to go over to the managers office and thank Mr. Carerra personally, and he's a genuinely nice guy.

I look forward to not only doing something good for the kids, but to meet up with so many great people again. Last years fiesta was the first time I had met any of you in person, but with an exceptionally common subject to speak with, striking up conversations was the easiest thing in the world. It was like we were instantly comfortable and knew everyone like family from the moment we arrived.