Supermarket shopping delivered to your door

jaycee147

Apr 19, 2006
Does anyone know if it is possible to send an e-mail to tropical supermarket in puerto plata, to have goods delivered to your door. I know we have it over here in the uk from all the big supermarket chains, but its such a hassle to arrive and then set off to the supermarket to start shopping after a long flight..

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Easier to get in touch with a local colmado. We (little colmado in Juan Dolio) do over 50 deliveries a day and often to apts with the guests coming in that night so they can have their brugal or beer as soon as they get in and their fresh mangos and pineapple in the morning. try and ask someone in Puerto Plata to ask the colmado local to your apt/house

matilda

dottie123

Jun 6, 2007
I found this link on the Hispaniola Real Estate web site. They will get you started with food/drink when you arrrive as well as breakfast and lunch. I found this because I was interested myself in this service. But I have not used yet. Since the Real Estate agency has a good reputation I will not hesitate to use when the time comes.
Vacation Services Dominican Republic

You could check to see if they will deliver to Puerto Plata. Good Luck and have a Great Vacation.

D....123

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
I found this link on the Hispaniola Real Estate web site. They will get you started with food/drink when you arrrive as well as breakfast and lunch. I found this because I was interested myself in this service. But I have not used yet. Since the Real Estate agency has a good reputation I will not hesitate to use when the time comes.
Vacation Services Dominican Republic

You could check to see if they will deliver to Puerto Plata. Good Luck and have a Great Vacation.

D....123

I know of folks who have used this service before and were very happy with it.

Bob K

white light

Sep 25, 2006
tropical supermarket delivers

send an e-mail to the manager, Sabu, spm.tropical@codetel.net.do Include your telephone number and directions to where you live. He speaks and reads fluent English. The telephone number is 809 586-6464.

I e-mail my shopping list every week and get everything delivered. It's a wonderful service.