Where have they all gone? Where did the thread go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I am really confused. Right there in the middle of trying to find out where chip00 went and Mr. bla bla bla, the lights went out. Did the moderator say going for "oversight" or "overnight"

Somebody please help me --what the heck is "oversight". Been some time since I worked "corporate" and I guess I am out of the loop.

Next thing is we will need to sign a contract and disclosure statement in order to post. Lets get real here. It's a friggen board about matters DR related. NOT a platform for agendas.

JOHN

Tee Bone

Jun 16, 2007
I am really confused. Right there in the middle of trying to find out where chip00 went and Mr. bla bla bla, the lights went out. Did the moderator say going for "oversight" or "overnight"

Somebody please help me --what the heck is "oversight". Been some time since I worked "corporate" and I guess I am out of the loop.

Next thing is we will need to sign a contract and disclosure statement in order to post. Lets get real here. It's a friggen board about matters DR related. NOT a platform for agendas.

JOHN

Just create a new user name

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Special Logic

...Somebody please help me....

Well, the moderator helped (herself) by closing the thread.
Her last words there were:
"The moderators are doing just fine, don't you worry your head about that. You don't have to speak for anyone else, they can speak for themselves."

The latter, of course, is beyond logical reasoning as nobody is allowed to speak on that closed thread...

But well, who says that moderators have to be logical...? ;)

m'frog

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Cojelo suave....

JOHN
John, the thread is not closed 100% and I know you know this.

I guess it was closed because people were trying to use the moderator's post as "target practice" when in reality not only she voiced her opinion but also "told it like it is".

To be honest and to give credit where credit is due, and keep in mind that I don't "throw" my "credits" around just for the heck of it:

Chris is one of the nicest, most patient and fair moderators here.

You think it's easy moderating thousand of people each with different opinions?. Let's see anybody try it.

Now, let me go and wipe that "brown" out of my nose, wahahahahahaha!!.

CHRIS FOR PRESIDENT!!!!.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Need to change my writing style

I'm ****ed First three responses to my post didn't pick-up on my tongue-in-cheek writing style.Need to work on my writing skills.

Yes I agree about Chris--class A mod to date--lets wait for the "oversight" that might come "overnight" from the "BOSS"
JOHN

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Talvez soy ciego.....

JOHN
Sorry John, I didn't "pick-up" the "tongue-in-cheek writing style" of the above statement.

Sorry.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I have complimented Chris previously (in another thread) so don't intend doing it again - ONCE in her lifetime is enough from me & I wouldn't want her premature demise!!:dead::dead::dead::speechles!!

People were getting a little heated in that thread & NAMES of old posters who seriously disrupted this board were being brought up in a way as to entice them back in under a pseudonym - this would be a disservice to the board!!

Sorry you mistook the comment about 'English Twit' as an insult to all Brits Whirleybird - I promise you no such 'insult was intended by Chris OR the OP who gave the wrong name. Those who claim to have been around a bit could probably have clarified that earlier rather than being confrontational against the most non censoring Moderator on the board!

I have had & will continue to have my reservations about censorship on this board by certain parties - Chris is rarely one for me to have a PM word with!! If you have a beef with the moderator - take it to PM initially & only present it on the board if you can not resolve it by PM!! ~ Grahame.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Sorry johne, seems as if the first thread was started with an agenda. So, I passed it to the boss to check and confirm my judgement or kick my butt as the thread was becoming a spam and sockpuppet magnet. (I thought oversight was the fancy word for that..)
Tee Bone, don't try that.
Froggy, you obviously have a problem that I am not aware of. Take it to pm please as I'm going to delete it from the board from now on. In fact, take it to the boss directly.
miguel, thanks, but I cannot enter into politics and shame the family :laugh:
Bushbaby, thanks for the clarification.

This thread is closed. I would suggest that y'all find someone more interesting to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.