Finally the perfect town for some.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok guys, with the help of ricardo900, we were able to locate just the perfect town for a few people that I know. I think they need this place to settle down in.
Miguel, your prayers have been answered.

Here is my man Ricardo900, posing next the the erected sign of our UTOPIA.

Please folks, keep this a secret as we don't want every single gringo or a dom-york like miguel rushing down here to buy property and raising the prices for the rest of us..
AZB

4pz1eko.jpg

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
hahahahahah lol OMG you guys are hillarious.

Hey Ricardo what happened??? so is true, this place is so good that you didn't even have time to put on your pants????? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
El mejor en DR1......

Ok guys, with the help of ricardo900, we were able to locate just the perfect town for a few people that I know. I think they need this place to settle down in.
Miguel, your prayers have been answered.

Here is my man Ricardo900, posing next the the erected sign of our UTOPIA.

Please folks, keep this a secret as we don't want every single gringo or a dom-york like miguel rushing down here to buy property and raising the prices for the rest of us..
AZB
Let me tell you, I swear to God that for me, you are the best "thing" that ever happened to DR1!!.

Hey, I even told Lena the other day how much of a nice person you are and now you come around and repay me by make fun of me and my special "food", you &*^%$&%$^& you!!.

As AZB would say:

"La Pela, ummmm YUMMY YUMMY, the food of champions", wahahahahaha!!.

Btw: I have a "friend" interested, how much to buy around there?. Wahahahahaha!.

Btw 2: Ricardo, my "friend" also want to know where you got those boxers, hahahaha!!.

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Here is a medical center I found nearby for the folks who are at the danger of over-dosing la pela.

6ex5y1j.jpg

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Now, all you need is this girl with a matching "Got Glock?" T-shirt....

6aosr37.jpg

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Hey Ricardo what happened??? so is true, this place is so good that you didn't even have time to put on your pants?????

Looks like she forgot her pants, too...

Looking closely at Ricardo?s picture, looks like he may already have noticed her.

Victor Laszlo

Bronze
Aug 24, 2004
Ick!

Ok, that's funny but...

Looking closely at Ricardo?s picture, looks like he may already have noticed her.
why on earth would you want to do that? :bunny:

(No offense to Ricardo900, though I hear the Ricardo1000 series is much improved.)

Last edited:

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
OK, haha, jokes on me. Actually I lost my shorts in the river and the nice concho driver sold me his for 100 pesos:laugh::laugh: