Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default DR1 Real Estate Listings

There used to be hundreds of DR1 RE listings and now there are less than 40, all the same old listings as before. I was wondering why that is from an honest person? There seems to be more and more listings with the usual channels (ie. Century 21, Coldwell Banker and the likes) but the available listigns with DR1 have shrunk to almost nothing. Why?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I need some rentals by owners in Santiago.
    I ma looking for a nice luxury Apartments in the Monumental Area de Santiago for rent. willing to pay from 20k-25k RD per month.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ecarignan View Post
    There used to be hundreds of DR1 RE listings and now there are less than 40, all the same old listings as before. I was wondering why that is from an honest person? There seems to be more and more listings with the usual channels (ie. Century 21, Coldwell Banker and the likes) but the available listigns with DR1 have shrunk to almost nothing. Why?
    I have listings waiting to go on, I have been waiting for over 3 weeks. I think they are re-organising, be patient, Im sure there are others waiting also to show their properties.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Our real estate section and the way DR1 handles real estate is under going a massive overhaul. End of August you will start seeing the changes.

Thanks for your patience.

Robert.