Pollo victorino

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Anyone who knows how the Pollo Victorino restaurants works? Is it a franchise? What are the requirements for open a restaurant? Thank you in advance.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Pollo
Victorino

Owned by the Barcel? family, I do believe....I know it is family owned....

No franchises, that I have heard of...

HB

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
Pollo Victorina... you are right... I heard it is a franchise and are just opening a restaurant in NY... but maybe it is not.

It opened...I went a few months ago and I have to tell you its nothing like the one in RD...it has horrible quality. The fries and the chicken were cold, so I am going to stick w/ Popeyes.

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
Pollos Victorina is own by the Bermudez family, they own Color Vision (Channel 9), Cerveza Presidente and of Course Ron Bermudez.

Eddyx

Sep 9, 2005
They give Franchise

Anyone who knows how the Pollo Victorino restaurants works? Is it a franchise? What are the requirements for open a restaurant? Thank you in advance.

You should talk with Mr. Jaime Barcel?, they have therir headquarter in Haina, very close of Refineria Dominicana de Petr?leo.

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
It was NEVER owned by the Berm?dez family@@!!!!

Interesting that they would franchise their brand in NYC----Well, why not??

HB

Feb 7, 2007
Pollos Victorina is own by the Bermudez family, they own Color Vision (Channel 9), Cerveza Presidente and of Course Ron Bermudez.

Bermudez family does not own Cerveza Presidente.

Presidente is produced by Cerveceria Nacional Dominicana, which is part of Grupo Leon Jimenez, owned by Leon Jimenez family.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yeah, I forgot to mention that, too!! The Berm?dez family owns Cervecer?a Vegana, producers of Quisqueya Beer....they also import Labatts from Canada.

HB