Any Muslims in Santiago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tish

Mar 10, 2007
Anyone know of any mosques in Santiago, if not, anywhere in the DR?

Many thanks in advance,

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I am a muslim, regretfully, a bad example. A shame to my own folks.
Anyway, there is no mosque in santiago but I think there is a mosque being built in santo domingo. I am sure many college muslim students have a house converted into a mosque in santo domingo. The last time I stepped into a mosque was in Dubai but unfortunately not for praying, I needed to use a clean washroom.
AZB

P.S. you can send me a private message if you need to contact me. I am originally from pakistan but live in santiago.

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
"A shame to my own folks"? Why? Is it because you'd have turned into an impious Dominican? Corrupted by the blasphemous masses? Led away by diabolic people like Nals? Influenced by perverted posters such as Miguel?
Compulsed to join the rest of us wicked, infidels into contributing to ungodly comments on the female body?.......If so, Welcome, my brother!!!....sniff!

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
No such thing as virgins in heaven...and possibly none in the DR....ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
"A shame to my own folks"? Why? Is it because you'd have turned into an impious Dominican? Corrupted by the blasphemous masses? Led away by diabolic people like Nals? Influenced by perverted posters such as Miguel?
Compulsed to join the rest of us wicked, infidels into contributing to ungodly comments on the female body?.......If so, Welcome, my brother!!!....sniff!

And that's his good side.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Anyone know of any mosques in Santiago, if not, anywhere in the DR?

Many thanks in advance,

This information is very old from the 2000 archive, but it may still be valid. Mosques in Santo Domingo...

1- 31 Elvergel, this is at the back of body health club on Feb.27

2. In Excutive Suites in Plaza Fracias, call 712-4777 for info.

Please contact AZB for further information.

We'll close this thread to the rest of the peanut gallery ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.