trying to get a divorce

sswapper

May 25, 2007
it all started perfect but turned sour quickly. we both agreed to get a dominican divorce and she left my country to go back to dom. rep. it's beena year and have not got a divorce yet. i can not get in touch with her and her family seems like they do not want me to contact her. i think she doesn't want to divorce me because she can travel as long as she is married to me and in my country i can not get a divorce until i am married for three years
so what i'm asking can i get a dom. rep. divorce with an uncoropartive wife and how long it will take

thanks

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Yes you can get a divorce here! I am not sure of the process. Do a search of the threads and see what you can find. I know it has been discussed before. If you need a lawyer, let me know, or check out Fabio Guzman. He advertises here and is highly recommended.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
it all started .... and in my country i can not get a divorce until i am married for three years
so what i'm asking can i get a dom. rep. divorce with an uncoropartive wife and how long it will take

thanks

What is your country?? married for 3 years ???