hotels that allow guests ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry mikejeff

Jul 12, 2007
hey guys, i'll be traveling to the dominicana in a few weeks and i'd like to know which are some of the best budget or moderate hotels in the capital that allow guests ? i plan on partying like a rockstar and meeting some women. i do not want to get hassled by security guards. thanks a million guys.

acmike

Jan 11, 2005
Hotels

Other Guest friendly Hotels in Santo Domingo are Discovery,Penabla and Marriot.

Last edited:

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Where is discovery located? I'm going to be down next month and want to see the place?

Discovery is on my list......

JMJ, your best bet is to google the hotels in SD and drop a note to them, it's one way I do research

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Where is discovery located? I'm going to be down next month and want to see the place?

Discovery is on my list......

JMJ, your best bet is to google the hotels in SD and drop a note to them, it's one way I do research

::: HOTEL DISCOVERY :::

It's across from the southeast corner of Parque Independencia one block south of the western end of El Conde.

Last edited:

dymmach

Feb 9, 2007
Yeah! They all do If you dont book double occupancy in advance.

Something like $5-$10 bucks.

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
hey guys, i'll be traveling to the dominicana in a few weeks and i'd like to know which are some of the best budget or moderate hotels in the capital that allow guests ? i plan on partying like a rockstar and meeting some women. i do not want to get hassled by security guards. thanks a million guys.

What a joke!
I have an idea, Let's drop the phrase "Guest Friendly" as it really means, am I allowed to scr*w my DR hooker here in this establishment or not?
I suggest that from now on, tell it like it is!
Is this dive hooker friendly or not?
What a joke!
Grrrrrrr!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Just to be sure, you are talking about the Dominican Republic (Republica Dominicana) and not Dominica, aren't you?
FYI: Dominicana means female Dominican.

oceanbound

On Vacation!
May 31, 2007
Why does everything have to be written so crudely? If we all know what everyone is talking about, why can't we just leave it ? Does everything have to be crude, rude, and in your face? jeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz Some people have no class.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Why does everything have to be written so crudely? If we all know what everyone is talking about, why can't we just leave it ? Does everything have to be crude, rude, and in your face? jeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz Some people have no class.
Agreed.
A bit of class would be nice.
Not to mention, those who always assume the worst.

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007

Some real issues here....1) the guy has 3 first names, 2) maybe he's going to "the other island" Dominica.......and 3) he plans on "partying like a rock star and meeting some women".....at a BUDGET HOTEL!!!!!!!!!

What ROCK BAND is he with? Rocky, keep an eye out, something tells me he's a real "cool guy", gracious and "generous"....I'll bet the bars and restaurants are waiting with baited breath for Mr. Budget Banger.

Lemmie guess, he's culturally astute and speaks the mother tongue too.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Some real issues here....1) the guy has 3 first names, 2) maybe he's going to "the other island" Dominica.......and 3) he plans on "partying like a rock star and meeting some women".....at a BUDGET HOTEL!!!!!!!!!

What ROCK BAND is he with? Rocky, keep an eye out, something tells me he's a real "cool guy", gracious and "generous"....I'll bet the bars and restaurants are waiting with baited breath for Mr. Budget Banger.

Lemmie guess, he's culturally astute and speaks the mother tongue too.
I don't even know if he is going to the capitol of Dominica or the DR and am not assuming the worst of anything.
I do understand those who like staying in budget hotels and spend the money they saved on other things.
Some folks could care less what the place looks like, as long as it's a decent secure clean place to sleep, while others want to see palm trees swaying in the breeze with an oceanview.
It's all good, as far as I'm concerned.
Whatever makes them happy.
But let's first find out if he's in the right country, then take it from there.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The Original Post Is From JULY!!!

So he has most likely found out what he wanted to Know by NOW!'
By the way "BLUEBUTTERFAT" what exactly do you mean by "people like you"??????
Sounds like you wish that everyone lived by your personal standard of "Moral Values".
Just for your information,witout "Sex Tourism",and over 100,000 "Dominicanas" selling their "Talents" all over the world,the DR would be just like Haiti!
"Oh My God!",what am I saying??
The DR IS just like Haiti!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCris CCCCCCCCCColon

I'll be back tomorrow to add my $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to some pretty Dominicanas who have surely been sitting in their "Sala" waiting for my return!
NOT!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
DR is just like Haiti ? :ermm:

i don't think you'll find women in santo domingo at a cheaper price than your room. if you do, good luck and have fun !!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
how did you get all that out of one statement ? it wasn't a discussion, it was a statement. now you're making it into a discussion. i'm sure the moderator will fix if it is a taboo statement. let them do their job.
if you need me to clarify (just for you) i will. the dating scene in and around santo domingo will not be cheap if you want to meet nice women for dating purposes. i compared the price of his room to the dating scene, i.e dinner, dancing etc., not prostitution.
i apologize if anyone got offended by my statement.
you went left Rocky and i went right :ermm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.