Spanish Classes

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I have found a spanish teacher in Puerto Plata. We are setting up two small groups for lessons.

1. Beginner - little or no prior knowledge or vocabulary

2. Intermediate - decent vocabulary and some grammar.

Each group will meet 2 times a week to start!

If you are interested please PM or email me for more information or to express your interest.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
would be extremely interested as really in need of Spanish lessons but POP is quite a way for us who live in the hills outside Sabaneta on the Moca trail....

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
whirleybird, are you closer to santiago? it offers more options for learning spanish...

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
No, a good hour and a half (with my driving) from Santiago and over a mountain to get there - just not viable.

nikke

Sep 19, 2005
I consider myself an intermediate speaker, and I'd love to take advanced classes in Spanish, including reading and writing. I'm in the San Pedro or Juan Dolio/Boca Chica area. There are enough classes in Sosua/Cabarete/Puerto plata, why not set up shop here? I don't know of any schools offering more than basic beginner conversational classes here.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I guess that will be an opportunity for someone else. I am one of the students and definately not the teacher.....

I hope someone sees this and helps you out.