Things to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

megan

Jul 15, 2007
My boyfriend and I are flying out to Puerta plata on tue the 17th and were wondering what to expect in terms of things to do, sights and activites. Is there anything that must be done during our stay?
Thanks
Meg

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Jeep safari, Ocean World, flea market in town, visit a barrio in the daytime, Imbert falls, catamaran trip, cable car etc etc. If you use the search function on each of these, you'll find further info. And next time remember you will probably get more replies if you post a little ahead of 2 days before you leave :) .

Sep 15, 2006
Cascading or Canyoning (sp) at the waterfalls. I can't swim, so I can not do it, but I'd give anything to be like a fish right now because it looks like so much fun. There are a lot of things that you can do. Here is a small list that I comprised for my group. I will be doing everything but fishing (which I 've never done and would love to try), the helicopter ride, and of course the cascading/white water rafting-anything that requires any swimming skills basically. We are using Iguana Mama and Mel's Tours.

Santiago and Jarbacoa $55 -tour
Tropical Sun jeep Safari $42
Puerto Plata City tour $25
Santo DOmingo tour $55?
Paradie Island Paradise Island $55/60/80
Blue Lagoon $72
Catamaran $65
Deep Sea fishing $67/47
Gri Gri Lagoon Playa Grande $43
Helicopter - Helidosa
Funnie Buggies -Dune buggies $38.5 -$77 prt buggie
Funny Bike 250 CC $51. per bike
Funny Bike 400 CC $100 per bike
Jet Ski's $70/140
horseback riding $20
Iguana Mama- Mountain Biking, Hiking and Ecological Adventures

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Check this site for tour information and pricing - he also has some photos.

Isaira Tours - Dominican Republic

I recommend the safari to Damajagua falls, the catamaran trip, get into Puerto Plata to see the area, Ocean World if it appeals to you.

If you want to get out at night to a local club, let me know by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.