Mabi Refresco In Stores Soon From Goya Foods

eggcream

Jul 16, 2007
Hola:
Just wanted everyone to know that after many years of hard R&D, a Mabi refresco has been made that everyone can enjoy.
Mabi refresco will be distributed by Goya Foods so if you don't see it in your local stores, please ask the manager to order it form Goya Foods.
I would love to hear form everyone with their input.
Gracias
Jeff

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
Jeff Mabi refresco by Goya is already in the USA markets in most latino supermarkets and it's pretty good.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
De verdad?......

Hola:
Just wanted everyone to know that after many years of hard R&D, a Mabi refresco has been made that everyone can enjoy.
Mabi refresco will be distributed by Goya Foods so if you don't see it in your local stores, please ask the manager to order it form Goya Foods.
I would love to hear form everyone with their input.
Gracias
Jeff
Como?, ummmm, yummy yummy.

Hey Jeff, are they carrying the "Mabi de bohuco" also?.

If they are, even if I have to drive 1 hour here in "Alaska", I will get me some!.

Thanks!.

Funnyyale26

Bronze
Dec 15, 2006
A ver si no hacen un disparate como hicieron con el jugo de ca?a, que lo que sabe es a sancochadura de ma?z.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
very good

I had some of this Mabi Refresco drink and I was pleasantly
surprised. I expected it to be thick and surpy. Don't know why but thats
what I thought. But it was really great. Not too many bubbles. Didn't
give me the burp (could never use this for a burping contest..jejej).
Not too surpy. Didn't give me the scum mouth feeling I get after
drinking Coke or Pepsi. It has a light earthy taste. Sweet but not a sick sweet. More of a natural sweet, like the difference between a spoon full of white sugar (nasty) and turbanado (raw) sugar.
Just thought I'd give my opinion of Jeff's new drink.