JObs for English speakers in Santo Domingo

CPuente

Jul 17, 2007
I am seriously considering moving here on a permanant basis and would like to know if there is any work for English speakers. I heard that there is a division of Sirius Radio here and they are hiring Eglish speaking people for CSR at their facility. If anyone has any information, PLEASE HELP ME!

Jan 5, 2006
Sure, there are several call centers for US based companies that are always looking for English speaking people. However, once you see the wages, you may run for zee hills! :eek:

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
Sure, there are several call centers for US based companies that are always looking for English speaking people. However, once you see the wages, you may run for zee hills! :eek:

Ain't that the truth.!!! I paid my construction people an average of USD $10-15 per day to build my home...And they were happy with that...

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
I am seriously considering moving here on a permanant basis and would like to know if there is any work for English speakers. I heard that there is a division of Sirius Radio here and they are hiring Eglish speaking people for CSR at their facility. If anyone has any information, PLEASE HELP ME!

Sure if can live in 200 USD a month, them you find a job here.

CPuente

Jul 17, 2007
Hilarious! well, I guess people are making it some how. If anyone has some information as to where these call centers are I would love for then to share it and I will deal with the wage issue. I am really justtrying to subsidize my income and do something while I am here. As for the person who you had build your house Good for you...bad for them. Are you Italian? LOL

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
Lol

Hilarious! well, I guess people are making it some how. If anyone has some information as to where these call centers are I would love for then to share it and I will deal with the wage issue. I am really justtrying to subsidize my income and do something while I am here. As for the person who you had build your house Good for you...bad for them. Are you Italian? LOL

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!