Where are the fun spots with girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rytter

Jul 10, 2007
im going to be going to the DR in december this year first time going. I speak no spanish. I just wanna know where are some pretty fun places to go during the week and on weekends in SD. Im white, from the US, and im bringing 3 of my close buddies. We just want to meet beautiful woman, and relax in the sun. Where are the safe places to go, and not get ripped off? Where are all the girls, and are they interested in white americans?

Please help me out with any tips!

thanks alot

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
Go to av.Independencia in SD..You'll find what your looking for after 7 PM..Just walk down the street from Gazcue near the ESSO gas station.There are also a couple of clubs that you can go into and hand pick what you want on that same street..Want a beach with working girls ? then Boca Chica is for you...

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
But there's more....

Go to SD and have a good time, but remember there is so much more there than just the girls. There is culture and excitment - just don't miss out on these great things.

As for chicas, there are tons to choose from. Have a good time but be and play safe. Suggest that you find a nice hotel like Hotel Riazor on Avenue Indepencia. Right there you should find everything that you are looking for. Not too far from El Conde and near the malecon area. Also, try to plan a trip to Boca Chica. As far as being safe, you are just as safe as you would in any Big City. Always remember to use your head and don't take unncessary risks and you should be fine.

have a good trip!

:cheeky:

dymmach

Feb 9, 2007
SD has beatiful women every where but the majority of them are not into random hook-ups. This is a place to visit if you want to experience true DR lifestyle, culture and history. Men looking for girls here will have better luck, seeking love rather then lust! Granted there are a few chica houses.
Women statics:
50% professional ( job 9-5 ).
30% student of some sort.
10% might be available to hang out.
10% working girls ( pay for play ).
Boca chica would be a better choice or Sosua on the North coast for relaxing with a NSA type of lady. Oh yeah! Race is not an issue in the DR.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Very Interesting....

SD has beatiful women every where but the majority of them are not into random hook-ups. This is a place to visit if you want to experience true DR lifestyle, culture and history. Men looking for girls here will have better luck, seeking love rather then lust! Granted there are a few chica houses.
Women statics:
50% professional ( job 9-5 ).
30% student of some sort.
10% might be available to hang out.
10% working girls ( pay for play ).
Boca chica would be a better choice or Sosua on the North coast for relaxing with a NSA type of lady. Oh yeah! Race is not an issue in the DR.

Interesting Statistics dymmach, He may want to check out other towns - --- - what are the stats for say Sosua for Boca Chica?

;)

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Based upon your question -

The answers that the DR1 membes gave you are correct. Of course no one would recommend that you venture off late at night, especially alone.

Those locations mentioned above should fit your needs. Just your your head and a good safe and FUN time.

:ninja:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
you want to meet beautiful women but speak no spanish ? i suggest taping the pesos to your forehead. that should spark some conversation :laugh: in any language..

Sep 19, 2005
I dont see the Capital as a relaxing sun spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it isnt that at all.....

there are no beach's in Santo Domingo......

and there is no play that anyone can say they wont try to rip you off.

thats a given, that someone every place you go will try to rip you off...

everyones definition of "ripped off" may differ, but know someone will see your fresh white meat face and want to lighten your load.....

especially since you cant speak any spanish

sounds like you really want a different city!

bob

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
Where are all the girls, and are they interested in white americans?

Go to Boca Chica, the girls are all over and they are all interested in white gringos, all of them GUARANTEED. You will (also guaranteed) end up in the plywood "disco" just across the road from the other disco. All the chics in the "disco" are still crazy and still top off your beer with "agua con vitamina", watch out for that. Also watch out for flying beer bottles when one of these chic's "marido" turn up to collect his commission he was supposed to get in the morning (never a dull moment in Dirty Paradise..) four weeks in Boca Chica I'm sick of all the girls two days in Saudi Arabia I miss them all.. everyone.......Hasta Siempre

Last edited:

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
This "white boy" (as I am) sounds like Sir Suns and Buns to me....

No Spanish, never been to the DR, bringing his homies....and don't want to get ripped off....which means anything that don't go his way is "ripped off"

Sounds like he needs a beer topped off with "aqua con vitamins" (whatever that is) at the plywood disco (ha ha ha..)

Where is "my boy" John of Grand Jury Introductions and Translations when I need him...

Listen my un-educated, dumb American brutha, drop the "ripped off attitude", show up in Santo Domingo (in a tourist area) or Boca Chica and try being nice...(no "NEW YAWK ova heah"...you will be eatin alive if you try it)

Try going out and asking folks politely they speak English and ask for suggestions and TIP them for the help...

Ask the waiters, waitresses, ladies working at your hotel, where knuckleheads in a foreign country who don't speak the language or appreciate the culture can go and have fun ("witout chooose guys rippin us off")....

RE: Your post #11, the guys here are not trying to get you killed...

You're attitude and uncultured self will manage that in life...thought not in the DR....on second thought if you run into me n my crew..maybe.....

Settin you up and watchin you squirm might be fun to watch over a couple beers.

Look out fer ya with my one good eye,

Pyratt, I'm OUT!

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
you want to meet beautiful women but speak no spanish ? i suggest taping the pesos to your forehead. that should spark some conversation :laugh: in any language..

Dude at some point PM me......you kill me :pirate: ha ha ha

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
This "white boy" (as I am) sounds like Sir Suns and Buns to me....

We all miss the wild and totally from another galaxy posts from the "Sir" himself...... Could this be someone who is taking his place in DR1 history. :surprised

Capt. Rob57

Mar 22, 2006
it all depends on what u want. i would never go to boca chica. if you want to meet putas by all means go there or juan dolio. but if you want to meet nice girls to go out with go around where the univ. are many rest. around sit outside ask them over politely. get their phone number but, remember these are nice girls. NOT TRASH. any cab driver can take you to the local hot spots but, you will be in competition with the locals and may get into a problem because you don't know whom to talk to.

Sep 19, 2005
dnt try to lead guys like this to "the good girls"

they are hard enough to find from serious guys looking....this a week fling with the boys

he needs to go to the cheapo spots in the capital, if thats where he wants to go

I think hed be way better off in boca chica or sosua....they got that party thing down for the wild boys week out...down pat

I doubt he is looking for a NOVIA....he wants some excersise.....and some presidentes... and maybe a sun burn

bob

Status
Not open for further replies.