Maintenance charge

Freemo

May 26, 2003
Does anyone know roughly how much the monthly maintenance charge would be for a new 2 bed apartmant in Santo Domingo (La Esperilla) or similar area - with the following facilities - Jaccuzi - Pool - Gym - Sauna - 24hr reception - play area for kids (all within perimeter security walls) - lifts - air con and backup generator.

Thanks in advance

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
I pay 3500 pesos for a 2 bedroom apt in Las Praderas and only have 24hr reception\security and an elevator (lift). I would assume you could pay double or more easily for all the amenities your building provides.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Will Bet It Is 8 to 10,000 Pesos a Month!

Possibly MORE!
Problem is, "Dominicans" like to not pay their maintenance fees! Be Careful!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Freemo

May 26, 2003
Possibly MORE!
Problem is, "Dominicans" like to not pay their maintenance fees! Be Careful!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Hi Chris

Well I've not had that problem as yet luckily - but I was thinking more of when we move out there - my wife doesn't want a house, she's convinced we'll be burgled every night - I don't like the idea of living in an apartment with those prison-like bars everywhere - how can you sit on a balcony and enjoy the ambience with a brugal and coke with cage in front of you?

So as a compromise we've found a new block 'more European in design' sort of glass tower type of thing, where theres no need for cages as access to balconies is about as impossible as it gets - problem is it comes with all the add-ons, which inevitably cost. Still this move has been in the planning stages for 10 years now so by the time we actuallt get around to it - I'll probably be too old to give toss one way or the other.