Now Hiring - Salesperson/Manager

Our company is a kiteboarding school located in Cabarete and we are presently interviewing candidates for the position of salesperson/manager.

We are looking for someone with:

- sales experience in a face to face environment, like a retail shop etc

- multi-languages (English plus Spanish and hopefully German or French)

- management experience

This is a great opportunity for someone who loves working with people, and who wants to enjoy a fun working environment on the beach.

Please send a CV/resume to info@laureleastman.com

Kind regards!

Laurel and the LEK team

Additional job details

We are still interviewing applicants to help us in our kiteboarding school....here are some more details about the job.....

About our company - Laurel Eastman Kiteboarding (LEK) is a family business founded by myself (I'm Laurel from California) and my husband Shay (he is from Israel). We have a core team of about 5 young local men who are Instructors and Assistant Instructors supplemented by free-lance ex-pats - expert kiteboarding instructors who join our team seasonally.

We have a gorgeous location on the beach in Cabarete, in a very trendy beach club that is also home to the Italian restaurant, Marabu. Our clients are mostly European and Americans. Our focus is on providing the best experience possible for our guests - of course helping them learn kiteboarding, but also making them feel welcome, comfortable, and making sure they have fun.

About the position - Immediately we are in need of a strong salesperson. The right applicant should have a very friendly and extremely outgoing personality, the tendency to live life with a big smile on their face, and enjoy meeting people from all over the world. The ability to learn quickly about a technical sport, embrace that knowledge, and impart it to others is essential.

Our team's salesperson sells: kiteboarding lessons, rental of kite equipment, kayaks, boogie boards, retails products ranging from kite gear to clothing and sunglasses, storage facilities for the equipment, and accommodations as well as acting as a concierge helping the guests know where to eat, what activities to try, how to contact travel resources etc.

The atmosphere in our workplace is energetic, fresh, and lively. The right person would embody these same characteristics. Nationality and languages are not as important as personality.

The hours are from around mid-day to sunset or just after (around 7pm).

As we are located in Cabarete, ideally the salesperson will live close by, avoiding long commutes.

This position has a huge potential for growth into management of a small business, as myself and my husband will travel for part of the year, and concentrate on other aspects of our business, allowing the right person to learn about running a company and gain very valuable experience.

Please -

Send your CV to our email, No PM

info@laureleastman.com

Also please check out our website to see more about us, who we are, and what we do.

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Kind regards,

Laurel

Salary Information

Just to let all interested applicants know -

Salary for the job will depend a lot upon your experience, and the level of involvement in the management aspects of the company....

As I mentioned before there is a lot of room for growth in the company - so send you CV to us!

info@laureleastman.com

Kind regards,

Laurel