Where to find good potential employees?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Other than the employment forum on DR1 of course!

Any other ideas of where we can get the word out/reach people who are looking for work?

Thanks in advance,

Laurel
As Chris asks, it would help if we knew a few more details, but I can tell you this.
If you manage to get a good honest employee whom you like, this person should be able to bring you other like minded people, to fill the position.

sylvia00

Jul 17, 2007
i don't know if i'm allowed to post other websites here... but aldaba.org is probably the biggest employment website here... you can put out an ad there and also look through the thousands of CVs on the site!!

Thanks everyone for the help -

The position is sales and management of a small (but growing!) family business - a kiteboarding school in Cabarete.

If anyone has ideas of where to find applicants please let me know, it's much appreciated.

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
Can you tell us more about the hours and the pay? Any benefits? I think I know someone who may be interested......

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
laureleastman, You'll fill your position quickly from the DR1. Give a good job description and what you expect from the person that fills this position. Be clear ... do you want a Dominican Person, an expat, a women, a man? Also, a method to contact you, either e-mail or by pm through this board. PM is a little problematic as it is not easy to attach a resume.

But, for that job, I think right here is a good option. You'll have more applicants than you would know what to do with ;)

Check carefully through the resumes (someone who wants to come down to be with her Sanky does not count). Also check references very thoroughly.