Villa in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConeyI

Jul 18, 2007
Hi,
15 people looking to rent villa in Cabarete for New Year week. Should be at least 5bds, close to the beach. Any suggestions? Thanks.

dottie123

Jun 6, 2007
Try DR1

Hello:
DR1 is a great place to, well, to find a great place!. Look for SEARCH and type in where and what you want. Good luck with your search and have a fun vacation. 3 to a bed? :rolleyes: It will really be A HAPPY NEW YEAR! Good for you.
D...123
We DR1'er's really have dirty minds don't we?;)

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
Well, an alternative could be Cabarete Beach houses at Nanny Estates. They have a large villa there that sleeps about 8-9 and others there that sleep up to 4. I have stayed there and they are very nice and private. Try activecabarete.com. There is a link there for them. You could rent a few as they are all next to or across from each other on a beachfront property.

ConeyI

Jul 18, 2007
Thanks everybody, that was very helpfull. So far I hope to rent 3 or 4 houses an Cabarete Nanny Estates. Right on the beach, great prices. Let me try my luck...

Sep 15, 2006
try this

Browse Units at Cabarete

I am staying at NE next month and hear nothing but good things about it (the price is great too.) You will be able to see which of the villas will be available during your time. Unfortunately, the pool house is taken on New Years Eve. Though, there are houses available.

Status
Not open for further replies.