Voicemail of Claro

sg12

Apr 23, 2007
Hi there!
Does anyone of you guys know the number you have to dial on a claro mobile when you have a voicemail? Or maybe a customer service number I could dial?
thx

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi there!
Does anyone of you guys know the number you have to dial on a claro mobile when you have a voicemail? Or maybe a customer service number I could dial?
thx
Star 9
The default security code is 9999
1 to listen to your messages.
2 to store the message.
5 to delete them when you're through.

If it's the first time, they may make you go through a whole long song and dance to set up the settings.
No way around it.
Hope your Spanish is good.

sg12

Apr 23, 2007
thx...then I probably had insufficient funds since it always told me "not available"...

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
thx...then I probably had insufficient funds since it always told me "not available"...
That could be.
But I don't think so.
Our employees who have prepaid cellphones, as it seems you do, tell me they can still get their messages when they are out of minutes.
Perhaps it's time to drop into a Claro center and have them straighten it out or show you how.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Star 9
The default security code is 9999
Hope your Spanish is good.

If you use GSM, your access code is *99, from then on it will guide you through the setup process. You can choose between English and Spanish as your favorite language.
If nothing works, you can still call your own phone number from your phone and you will end up in "setup".
Just follow directions once you are connected to "setup".

STIOP

Jun 11, 2004
Hey.....

i have a Claro GSM and a Claro Pre-Paid.....

The Claro GSM Voicemail is *99
The Claro Pre-Paid Voicemail is *9

Hope it helps

Regards

STIOP