Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mirador View Post
    Shaved eyebrows?... how about shaved pussy?

Eeeeewwwwwww that is soooo nasty!!!!!!

El Mujeron
    Post Thanks / Like

Most of us use liner on our eyebrows. But when done in good taste you will never know tho!!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dr_qt View Post
    Some women all over the world shave thier eyebrow, it doesn't make them hookers, have you seen pictures of Tammy Fay Baker??? She's no hooker, just overly eccentric!!
    We are talking about DR, not france. so please, listen and learn. Shaved eye brows is a hooker tag here, if she is not a hooker then she is certainly a barrio cheap girl.
    AZB

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZB View Post
    We are talking about DR, not france. so please, listen and learn. Shaved eye brows is a hooker tag here, if she is not a hooker then she is certainly a barrio cheap girl.
    AZB
    Not neccessarily. Within modern fashion the perfectly arched eyebrow is envogue. This is current in countries around the world including the DR, so 'listen and learn' we women use makeup, razors, and other methods to achieve the desired look. Not all Dr women who draw on their brows are putas!!!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

This could be more of a Latin American female thing because I also seen Puerto Ricans and Columbian sdo it as well, especially the middle aged women.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dr_qt View Post
    Eeeeewwwwwww that is soooo nasty!!!!!!
    really ? you mean you like walking around with an Amazon rain forest ?

ladies, plz explain the diff between "arched" eyebrows and "shaved" eyebrows...

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

You mean like Santiago socialite, daughter of former president Antonio Guzmán, former Minister of Industry and Commerce, and Senior Negotiator of the DR-CAFTA, librarian (degree from the Universidad de Antioquia, Colombia), Lic. Sonia Guzmán de Hernández.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Many countries, including the US, will find older women, usually in the 40's and up, using make-up for eyebrows, many of them probably don't have full eyebrows like they used to when they were young. They are also usually guilty of applying heavy foundation, all in the point of trying to recapture their youth.

Now guys listen up, in the DR (Dominican Republic), if you see a young girl with penciled in or make up eyebrows, most of the time she'll be a hooker or from the barrio, period. Just like in NYC, if you see a young guy with shaved lines in his eyebrows, well you get my point. This goes equally in the DR and NYC.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo900 View Post
    Now guys listen up, in the DR (Dominican Republic), if you see a young girl with penciled in or make up eyebrows, most of the time she'll be a hooker or from the barrio, period. Just like in NYC, if you see a young guy with shaved lines in his eyebrows, well you get my point. This goes equally in the DR and NYC.
    right on ricardo900. I am surprised to see some people just don't get it. The young girls with penciled eyebrows are either hookers or pure barrio trash. This is barrio/hooker fashion in DR. This is a fact so if you want to argue this point, go ahead but if you are smart, then take it from my experience of living here for 9 yrs.
    AZB

P.S. I know why some dominican ladies who live outside of USA are offended. Most of the dominicans who live outside of the country are also from poor barrios. Naturally their cousins and many family members are from barrios in DR, thus, keen to this fashion. No wonder a barrio girl is picked out from a crowd like a sore thumb. This is why they are not allowed inside better establishments in capital and santiago. these barrio girls have no clue. So if you hang out in puta joints, carwashes or some tipico bar, you will see this barrio fashion all around you.
    have you ever seen a dominican york dating a classy girl? Ever?
    they are always with barrio fake rubias or putas from passion.
    AZB

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

A typical example:
    A dominican woman just came to my office. She lives in miami and comes to visit her family who lives in Luperon. I have been to Luperon and believe me, I was not impressed. Now I am sure she is from a ghetto of Luperon because here is what I saw.
    She comes in rented Sidekick type jepeta with her son who wears only a white T-shirt and shorts that are falling off to expose his underwear. i mean ,the shorts are below his glutes, held up by belt and his hands. Surprised to see mom didn't find this strange. Speaking of MOM, she was no amelia vega either. She still dresses up like a young chica, tight jeans and tight blouse. The has nails on her hands and feet painted with little designs on each nail (typical barrio/ghetto fashion). She didn't have her eyebrows shavedcompletely but thin and also penciled a bit and had the typical square endings where the eyebrows meets the ridge of the nose. She is no hooker but she is a typical chopa and yet she has no clue as to what she is representing.
    I can bet she will not be allowed in any decent establishments in either santiago or capital. She knows where she belongs, montebar or andy's ranch.
    AZB

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast