Cost of Medications

rode

Apr 4, 2007
I was wondering if anyone could give me an approximate cost of the following medications. All medications are 30 per month, taken once a day.

Simvastatin (Zocor) 40 mg tablet
Toprol XL (High blood pressure med) 100 mg tablet
Flomax (BPH medicine) .4 mg capsule
Avodart (BPH medicine) .5 mg capsul
Prevacid (acid reflux medicine) 30 mg capsule

Can anyone advise if one can obtain health insurance without being a resident?

Thank you for your help.

DS

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I was wondering if anyone could give me an approximate cost of the following medications. All medications are 30 per month, taken once a day.

Simvastatin (Zocor) 40 mg tablet
Toprol XL (High blood pressure med) 100 mg tablet
Flomax (BPH medicine) .4 mg capsule
Avodart (BPH medicine) .5 mg capsul
Prevacid (acid reflux medicine) 30 mg capsule

Can anyone advise if one can obtain health insurance without being a resident?

Thank you for your help.

DS
Sorry DS (rode) I am not up on cost of medications (especially those you list) but I am intrigued by your questions.
WHY come to a third World Country where doctors have poor diagnostic skills if you need 5 different types of medication a day? Seems a little risky to me!

Why do you need Health Insurance in this country if you don't intend being a resident here? Have your own Health cover from your own country & you can include MediVac back in times of dire stress/need! With this being the case (& visas lasting just 15 days anyway unless you are on an extended 'Work' visa) why not bring sufficient medications with you to last 30 (or 60) days & then you won't have to worry about the quality of the medications you would otherwise buy down here??

Surely you don't intend living here without a proper visa &/or residencia?? Now that WOULD be ill advised! ~ Grahame.