hotel in southcoast

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
can anyone reccomend a nice hotel in juan dolio or la romana that is close to beach and has ac..looking for a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom....let me know.....brian

gringo1

Feb 23, 2007
The only hotel i have stayed in Juan Dolio was an Embassy Suites inside the Metro COuntry club complex. It was extremely comfortable and handy for the business trip that I was on, but not a place I?d recommend for a vacation. It?s probably two kilometers from the beach, 100US night with breakfast and is exaclty like being in the states. But for vacation here there certainly are better places in JDolio.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Try Coral Costa Caribe...havent stayed there in forever but have heard rumors it has gone a bit downhill??

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
try capella in juan dolio.
good beach,food,facilities,central etc,.
all inclusive rates apply.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Albatros. On the beach one room studio from around 40us$ a night. if you want guest friendly, try Playa Real on the other side of the road fronm the beach - around 50us$ a night for one roomed apt.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Its at the far end of the Boulevard - the San Pedro end. and as I said its around 40us$ a night.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Rather than reply to your PM Brian I'll post here so all can see.......
As Matilda and Steve have indicated Albatross and Plaza Real are probably your best bets.
You didn't indicate how long the rental would be for.
If longer than a week you might consider Plaza La Luna for a short term apartment rental or send a PM to DreBroeders who posts here. He may have an apartment available.

Last edited:

whiskylee

May 13, 2007
Brian

I have stayed at Plaza Real for the last 5 years we stay in a one bedroom appartment $430 for one month inculding a cleaner six days a week. good location, freindly, safe, etc. If you require the no post me.