Tri-State Area BBQ in NJ

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Ok, so I guess we have to make it official. Details:

DATE: Sunday, August 19 at
TIME: 3PM

Lets try to get a list of people and next to your name please tell me what you are bringing. In DR we call this: Una fiesta de traje. So lets...

Lina, Betty, Michele, Mar, and the other females - please put your name down because otherwise it looks like I"ll be hosting a bunch of men at my house - I dont think moms will like that too much!!

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Unfortunatley, I can not attend as I will be in DR - But I will have a cold one or 2 or 3 or maybe even 4 for all of you - have fun!

Cheers! :knockedou

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
Ok, I'll start the names list. Just copy and paste and add yours.

IN:

Frank the Tank
Badpiece
Laurapausinifan
Tallman1680

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Hi

So glad there's another one! I'm back on the night of the 17th from the DR so I'm adding my name and Muriel's to the list.

Please PM me driving directions from Tappan Zee Bridge (coming from the Westchester Area).

Also, if you have suggestions of what to bring. Last time brought cheese and crackers and spinach dip in circular bread.

Looking forward
Ro

IN:

Frank the Tank
Badpiece
Laurapausinifan
Tallman1680
Ro and Muriel

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Wow - IM so happy some girls are coming!!

Add what you want to bring, I guess as we get closer we can start to see what is missing.

WE need MEAT for the grill!!

Sep 19, 2005
You can designate what you want me to bring.....for sure I am NOT bringing ANY scotch period.....

I can bring a big appetite..is that enough?:surprised

if I HAVE to Ill pick up AZB at the airport.........but it has to be push come to shove ha ha ha

someone bring a dominos outfit.......if possible..

bob

Sep 19, 2005
oh come one...someone coming must have a set already!!!!!!!! I have to wet my feet before i go BUY a set ha ha ha

the only thing I know how to do so far is SLAM them down hard on the table......ha ha ha

bob

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
oh come one...someone coming must have a set already!!!!!!!! I have to wet my feet before i go BUY a set ha ha ha

the only thing I know how to do so far is SLAM them down hard on the table......ha ha ha

bob

QUE DIJO!!!!!????? I don't understand. :ermm:

Sep 19, 2005
MAR....Id want to play dominos a while before I go out looking to buy a set and drag a table around!!!!!!!!!ha ha

thus wet my feet(try it first)

bob

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
MAR....Id want to play dominos a while before I go out looking to buy a set and drag a table around!!!!!!!!!ha ha

thus wet my feet(try it first)

bob

heheheh :eek::eek: me don understan jur eenglis.....heheheh ok I get it.

you should practice so you can play with your "suegro".

lperez

Jun 17, 2002
I'm in

I live in Boston and will be visiting family so I will pick something up.

IN:

Frank the Tank
Badpiece
Laurapausinifan
Tallman1680
Ro and Muriel
lperez

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
IN:

Frank the Tank
Badpiece
Laurapausinifan
Tallman1680
Ro and Muriel
lperez
Lucille and Vicky

MAYBE:

El Tigre
Rellosk - I need to try to cancel a prior commitment so I can get off Bob's s*** list.