DR Hair Product Distributor

Hair of Eden Beauty

Jul 26, 2007
Hello,

I am owner of a beauty supply store called Hair of Eden. We are currently looking to market and sale various brands of DR products. We are particularly interested in Salerm, Nacidit, etc. We also would need access to the Lacio Lacio product that has mink oil as an ingredient (the old formula). Can someone please foward me information, prices, qty, shipping, etc. to keclee23@gmail.com.

Serious distributors only please. Thank you.

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
Where?

Hello,

I am owner of a beauty supply store called Hair of Eden. We are currently looking to market and sale various brands of DR products. We are particularly interested in Salerm, Nacidit, etc. We also would need access to the Lacio Lacio product that has mink oil as an ingredient (the old formula). Can someone please foward me information, prices, qty, shipping, etc. to keclee23@gmail.com.

Serious distributors only please. Thank you.

I think we will be able to help you better if you tell us where or what country your Beauty Supply store is located.

For Salerm products check their website; they tell you where the companies and distributors are.

My 2 cents!

Hair of Eden Beauty

Jul 26, 2007
I think we will be able to help you better if you tell us where or what country your Beauty Supply store is located.

For Salerm products check their website; they tell you where the companies and distributors are.

My 2 cents!

My store is in the US, specifically Washington.

Thank you.