Alive and Well

alanflamenco

Jan 2, 2006
For any interested party in Puerto Plata, I am alive and well, but have left the DR. I am not involved in anything improper, and my possessions have been passed on to my local friends. I would like to thank all those who assisted me whilst I was living in PP, and apologise if I have caused offense.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
We were quite worried Alan, and still do not understand the abrupt departure.

There are people in Puerto Plata that think you are coming back...

HB

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
There are people in Puerto Plata that think you are coming back...HB

Is that golfer Alan? The Dominican lady who rented you an apartment thinks you are coming back. Well she did until this info got passed to her.......................

PS. Do you still have any of my books?

PPS. Your lawyer in Santiago has been trying to contact you to go with her to SD to collect your Residencia which has been sitting there for a month. Do you still owe her money for this? Do you want me to settle up with her?

Last edited:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
For any interested party in Puerto Plata, I am alive and well, but have left the DR. I am not involved in anything improper, and my possessions have been passed on to my local friends. I would like to thank all those who assisted me whilst I was living in PP, and apologise if I have caused offense.
It would appear from the text above that ONE of my many e-mails, Sms, Skype & telephone messages to Alan &/or his sister have finally arrived then. The content would indicate one of the later ones where I suggested I would have to make enquiries via the UK, Florida & local press to investigate such a fast & uncommunicative disappearance!

I am sure those in Puerto Plata who were/ARE concerned at this sudden departure are delighted to hear that Alan is alive & well but I am equally sure they would have preferred a more direct approach after the year (& a quite a bit more through e-mails etc) of friendship. Things change in life & circumstances of 3 months ago can cause rapid alterations to one?s needs/desires, BUT the basics of friendships should remain throughout. I am sure Alan?s friends in Puerto Plata are big enough & strong enough to handle whatever decisions caused this ?flight? from the DR & would welcome an e-mail ? not of explanation, but of desire to continue the friendship. Receiving the information on a public notice board could well cause even more offense than already might have been been given. ~ Grahame

PS. If any of the items passed over to friends/acquaintances here in Puerto Plata have NOT YET been sold, PM or e-mail me as I might have a buyer for at least a couple of the things (Jeep & laptop!). ~ GW.

Last edited: