best night clubs in puerto plata

olddog

Jul 14, 2006
badpiece 33...

You silver tongued devil, you. I love a guy that has a way with words...

I need a laff..got rid of my headache...thanx...

Ol' Phil

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
boheim, cristals, la diosa spa (spelling) and the mangu...i'm not sure about the "G" rated clubs :laugh:

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
To the OP - tell us what you are looking for please. SOME of us do NOT assume you are looking for places to find girls. SOME of US might assume you actually want to look for an actual nightclub!

I am happy to stear you in the right direction. Are you looking for a tourist club or something where the locals go?

Sep 19, 2005
yeah if you want to cut a rug...follow Planner.

yeah you might get worried as you drive into some dark hole in the city, but rest assured you will be fine ha ha ha.....

it is very hard to get planner into those slutty places.

right girl...dont I got your back ?? ha ha

bob

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Thanks BOB, you always have my back.....LOL

But you are incorrect about one thing... once I went into Crystal on a dare. After all I can't talk about it if I have not been there. It was interesting.... but definately not a place you will find me again......LOL

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
planner, i'm just a bad boy spreading bad boy info. i'm sure you can help him to the "good" side of puerto plata.....

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Hey honey, it really is not about "good or bad" - it is about the fact that some of you make assumptions about what they are looking for - immediately! And you know what they say about - ASSUME......

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
yeah i know...but if he doesn't have heart trouble i assume he's coming for the "other" reason.

travelaround

Jul 22, 2007
what does op mean and i am looking for the good side of puerto plata(good things happen on the good side too,not just the bad).thanks

travelaround

Jul 22, 2007
Staying at an all inclusive but would like to explore.Of course I would like to meet women but nice normal natives as stated by badpiece33.Not looking to get laid easy,yeah laid easy but not for money.Strip clubs are ok but it sounds like they are not strip clubs,they sound like brothels.Good side of puerto plata thanks! what is op!!i feel like an outsider,funny

olddog

Jul 14, 2006
Hi all..

Dang, the OP's question is simple. Leave us not muddy the waters. I think he wants to get his oil changed with some gal he meets at an upscale joint....he has some dinero burning a hole in his pocket. Dunno??? Operative word is "think."

Cheers...

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
travelaround,

"Laid easy but not for money?" If you are talking about a fellow tourist at the AI, that's fine. If you are talking about a young local chica you may meet and have an encounter with, you should know that regardless of where you meet her or what she says, she almost certainly expects to be compensated for her time and "attention". "Respectible" young Dominicanas don't go to bed with tourists who they have just met, and are leaving in a few days . Those who do are almost certainly acting out of financial need. If you find yourself in a situation where you are unsure if a girl is expecting money, it's better to offer her a "regalo". It's possible she may act insulted, but HIGHLY unlikely she'll be insulted enough not to take it! ;)

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Glad you found out what OP means...........LOL Don't worry you will catch on.

I go out dancing regularly to local places where you will find lots of "willing" dance partners. The previous posts are dead on correct.

You can go alone, as a group, with other tourists, or with some local ex pats........ whatever your choice. There are several decent spots to dance the night away but it is merengue, bachatta and salsa music withe the odd reggaeton thrown in. Unless you are into that you will be bored after a while. IF you want regular thump thump thump, hip hop etc, stay in playa dorada at one of the 3 clubs there.

Let me know if you want more info.