Father's Day

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
And what a lovely day we had....no problems, treated to wonderful food and dip in the rio available if required so what is the problem with DR?

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
How about some more input? Please tell us more ...

Sorry but trying to upload the photos but cannot get it right - we were made welcome by our workers at their litte casita today. They bbq'd a pig and made loads of different salads, rice and other tasty stuff - enjoyed it all and we were treated like Kings and Queens.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Mrs. HB coordinated a weekend at the beach house. All available grandkids were rounded up along with at least one parent, and perhaps a friend (or two).
So, a trip to PriceSmart for supplies (Hi BobK! and Mrs!!!) and then getting the first group off to set up things.
Stevi and Olivia went up first with HB son#2 and kids. They are here volunteering at an orphanage, and I had promised them a weekend at the beach.
On Saturday we finally got up there to find a freshly roasted porker for the gang....Oh my.

Two tents on the front sand, all three bedrooms filled up...

Sunday, PG and the two little girls arrived with Sonia, followed by Selva and two more, then the MD and son#1 (the official bbqer).

A day of good eating, some good beer (Brahma cans)...Son#2 took everyone to Cayo Arena where they had a ball....

Around 5 we packed up and were home, dead tired, by 7. Stevi, Olivia and I walked up to the corner Tu Pizza place for some pie and a review of the proceedings....seems they like this place. Wonder why?

HB

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Photo hosting instructions.

First join Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
Then downsize your pix to 100k or less.
(If you have no fast resizer program, download it at PIX resizer)

Then open "my album".
1.jpg

Hit "browse" then locate photo,then hit "open".
2.jpg

Hit upload and wait until done, then scroll to photo, check box next to it.
4.jpg

Scroll to bottom and select "generate HTML and IMG code" and wait for the new page tp appear.
5-1.jpg

Stripe and copy code in "IMG images for message boards".
6.jpg

Paste the code into the forum reply box.
7.jpg

Then select "preview post" to verify that all is well, then post.
8.jpg

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Rocky: Is this a hint that you want to see photos of our day>???

Great information. As Usual!!

Thanks,

HB