Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tummy tuck and Breast lift

I went to DR for a tummy tuck and breast lift. I came home a happy girl. I went to Santo Domingo. I have a Dominacan Family who I am very close to and they know him and called him for me and set everything up. If you want details on price, send me an e-mail and I will tell you all about it. Yes, it was alot cheaper. He was wonderful. I will explain later. Now, if I were to deside to do something more, even if it were the same money as here, I would still have it done in the DR. He was great! Better then any surg. I ever had here in the US.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Please post the details here so everyone can learn now and in the future from your experience.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Info on tummy tuck

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggercndo1
    I went to DR for a tummy tuck and breast lift. I came home a happy girl. I went to Santo Domingo. I have a Dominacan Family who I am very close to and they know him and called him for me and set everything up. If you want details on price, send me an e-mail and I will tell you all about it. Yes, it was alot cheaper. He was wonderful. I will explain later. Now, if I were to deside to do something more, even if it were the same money as here, I would still have it done in the DR. He was great! Better then any surg. I ever had here in the US.
    Can you send me the info email is [email protected], I will be going to DR in oct for a tummy tuck and want to talk to as many people as possible that have had on to know what to expect, please e mail, I'm very scared, but can't wait to do it!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tummy Tuck....

I would love to know the name of the dr... etc... does he have a webb site... etc... and how much cheaper??

I bet your feeling like a million dollars.... good for u girl!..
    All the best
    Sharon

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Options

Stupidity!
    Last edited by DR1Admin; 09-09-2004 at 04:35 PM.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Men dont understand

Quote Originally Posted by Lechero
    Try excercise maybe.
    Stop eating Krispy Kremes and try fresh fruits and vegetables.
    Why would someone expose themselves to "elective" surgery?
    Just my opinion, when I put on an extra 5 or 10LBs I eat and drink less.
    If you gave birth to a 9lb baby and your skin stretched, there is no diet or exercise available for that to go away... only elective surgery.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Excited

I am going for a tummy tuck in Feb. Please give me as much information as possible on that doctor and what was the cost. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just a thought......

Try excercise maybe.

I am not saying this person was obese and lost alot of weight, but perhaps they HAD lost alot weight and exercise just didn't work. That does happen when people lose a great deal of weight....doesn't necessarily mean they sit around and eat Krispy Kremes all day long....you shouldn't assume!!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lol!!!

I elected to have Lasik surgery done on my eyes. Really just got tired of wearing glasses. Best decision I made in my grown-up life. 20/20 vision is really taken for granted.

Now, breast/***/penis/calf enlargements???? You get no pity from me when something goes wrong. And as a man, the novelty of fake breasts on the same woman wears off in time. A natural set always trumps it.

Tummy-tucks??? Breast-lifts??? A word of advice: go to the gym and eat healthier. You can buy improvements to your body, but in time, those same lazy habits that made your gut so big in the 1st place, will only make you fat again in a year or two. With breasts, you can defy gravity through exercise.

No wonder there are so many fat kids today. They are only learning to be lazy from lazy-*** adults. Even worse, there are TV shows dedicated to glorifying this crap.

Long live the natural woman who takes care of her body!!!!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Try excercise maybe.
    WOW!!! You are my hero!!!!

John

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast