So Are in a military state now? maybe too long post

Nov 27, 2002
www.compunorma.com
Hello all of you

I meant:So are we in a military state in Nagua now? maybe too long post
I live in Nagua for 9 years, I have never seen anything like this. Nagua is in a military state. 4 controls every street to and from Santo Domingo, to and from Samana, to and from cabrerra. I was sitting in Nagua's famous Steve Carwash and then it was checked by about 40 DR. Army people. One guy said " Ahi va nuestra libertad con el PLS" meaning : " Here goes our liberty taken from the PLD", they handcuffed him and took hin right away. So here are my questions:

1. is this part of a plan of Leonel to scare the people for the elections? Since the curfew (i hope my enlish is right) meaning no beer after 12:00

2. What are the rights of a person who complains? Can they just take his/her Pasola in a pub because no papers?Can they take somebody take to jail because he is saying his opinion?

3. Is the DR. getting out of Democracy?

Sorry for my english, i was raised in Germany and it is allways good to be awake and fight for freedom.

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
there was a series of robberies in cabrera I suspect this is just the typical dragnet to catch whoever was at fault. We had the same type of thing the other day here.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Hello all of you

I meant:So are we in a military state in Nagua now? maybe too long post
I live in Nagua for 9 years, I have never seen anything like this. Nagua is in a military state. 4 controls every street to and from Santo Domingo, to and from Samana, to and from cabrerra. I was sitting in Nagua's famous Steve Carwash and then it was checked by about 40 DR. Army people. One guy said " Ahi va nuestra libertad con el PLS" meaning : " Here goes our liberty taken from the PLD", they handcuffed him and took hin right away. So here are my questions:

1. is this part of a plan of Leonel to scare the people for the elections? Since the curfew (i hope my enlish is right) meaning no beer after 12:00

2. What are the rights of a person who complains? Can they just take his/her Pasola in a pub because no papers?Can they take somebody take to jail because he is saying his opinion?

3. Is the DR. getting out of Democracy?

Sorry for my english, i was raised in Germany and it is allways good to be awake and fight for freedom.

Ever heard of: "Nagua, tu entra si quiere, tu sale si puede"?
I think it is not an easy place to police.
And then, we can not complain all the time about how the police fails to keep things thight... so, what do you expect? Barney in uniform? :bunny:

... J-D.

Nov 27, 2002
www.compunorma.com
Yeah

Probaly right, an update they (the Army) disapeared today. Nagueros told me this is to make some show because Leonel is expected to arrive on Saturday

thx for the respones. I was so angry last night because of this - time to drink a cold beer and chill out