Used satellite dishes for sale

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
I have a 6 footer in my yard that has been there unused for about 2 years. If you can haul it, you can have it.

If you can't haul it, whoever CAN haul it can have it.

I also have a LNB and a receiver (DTV) laying around somehwere. I don't know if they work or not, so you can have those too. (if I can find them)

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I have a 6 footer in my yard that has been there unused for about 2 years. If you can haul it, you can have it.

I also have a LNB and a receiver (DTV) laying around somehwere. I don't know if they work or not, so you can have those too. (if I can find them)

Best Deal around. (If it's fibreglass) If I was there I would be right over. Even the DTV receiver is usefull if you want legal programming. If you still have it in Nov. let me know. LOL.

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004

Sent you a PM

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
OK it was foolish of me to post that, I should have sent the OP a PM.

As you can all imagine I have heard form more than a few interested parties and it looks like the OP is going to be able to take the dish of my hands.

Thank you all for your interest in my free satellite dish. :)

oldschool

Oct 9, 2004
OK it was foolish of me to post that, I should have sent the OP a PM.

As you can all imagine I have heard form more than a few interested parties and it looks like the OP is going to be able to take the dish of my hands.

Thank you all for your interest in my free satellite dish. :)

Sent you PM

RenatoSosua

Bronze
Nov 8, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
This one is for free:
0021600x1200.jpg