Resort locations

DanaP

May 23, 2007
This seems like the simplest questions but I am having the hardest time finding the answer. I want to know what resorts are close to the Iberostar Domincana/Punta Cana in Punta Cana.

Some friends are staying at this resort but I can't afford it and want to stay near by but have been unable to locate a map of the area.

Appreciate any comments on proximity and also quality. I'm still interested in an all-inclusive. Thanks much!!

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Here's the best and most recent I know of:

4zlczn7.jpg

Gregg

Feb 7, 2007
It is RIU that is closest and virtually walking accessible to Iberostar (on the beach). As of all the RIU hotels, the cheapest AND the closest to Iberostar at the same time is RIU NAIBOA.

Also please note you will be able to meet your friends on the beach only (beaches are public) but you won't be able to enter Iberostar premises and vice versa for your friends.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
It is RIU that is closest and virtually walking accessible to Iberostar (on the beach). As of all the RIU hotels, the cheapest AND the closest to Iberostar at the same time is RIU NAIBOA.

Also please note you will be able to meet your friends on the beach only (beaches are public) but you won't be able to enter Iberostar premises and vice versa for your friends.

Riu Naiboa is not on the beach and getting from it to the Iberostar would require a long walk by road or a walk down Caribbean Street to the beach. I would say that the closest to The Iberostar is Riu Taino (the old Riu Meleo which was absorbed into the larger Riu Taino; that which used to be Riu Meleo abuts the Iberostar complex).

Gregg

DanaP

May 23, 2007
Rui

Thanks y'all!!

I'm happily booked at the Rui Taino & atleast we'll be able to sun on the beach together!!

d

(and looking forward to hitting those clubs listed in the hottest spots thread!! the cave one sounds very intriguing...)