AA has there own version of "DING"

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Have you checked out the AA website? - They have just added a new feature that is similiar to Southwest's "Ding" to alert you for the fare price that you were looking for. - - I have on my system and it works pretty good.

For those who are gonna need a trip to DR or other places, this may be a good time to take a look.

;)

Click this link below to take you there or just go to AA dot com

"+titleText+"

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i need a "ding" for 400 to pop from bwi !! more money means less presidentes..

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
dang...i wish contintental would do that. It really makes no sence for me to fly out of JFK...and i believe continental is the only one who has non stop from Newark.

Sep 15, 2006
Continental is the only one who has non stop to POP period. I've been watching Continental, Jetblue, AA, and Delta for months, and I mean months!! I finally bought my ticket and had to break them up in one ways. AA had the cheapest price going. They release their lowest fare $207 once every night or other night after 2 am. I snagged two and the flight is already booked solid. Believe me, I will be there early. Cont. was $200 for about 2 days sporadically and then it went insane. Continental came in second, but I live 10 mins from JFK on the Belt. What do I look like going all the way to Jersey for a flight? Especially one that costs more. No thanks. Cheapest return is Delta. Personally I prefer Delta and Continental for service. Plus I am not trying my luck on AA four times. (layovers). I have yet to try Jet Blue and wish I didn't doubt their mechanics when they were just about $49 ea. way , but AA has offered the most options and a good lay out to navigate. That's about all the credit I 'll give them. Continental affords you the three day holds. If they had service from JFK straight, it would have been perfect. Delta just seems to bring the service to the table. I got over my fear of flying with them, going back and forth about five times in one week.

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
It would be nice if Southwest did quick trips to DR. We could save a bundle!