who knows this familly?

yohan

Aug 4, 2007
i 'm looking for my friend's familly. they leave in Rio San Juan, and their last name is REYES. father and mother must be around 60 .the mother is BLIND. they have 3 girls, Maria, that lives now in toronto,Canada. she's 28 and have a doughter of around 14-15 that is still in rd.
one of the other sister used to live in spain but i don't know if she came back. her name i think is belkis.she have one daugther.
the other sister , no info on her exept that she have 1 or 2 daugther.
they might have moved closer to cabarete.

please help since i've lost contact with Maria ( i've moved and lost her cell phone),

Corina.

yohan

Aug 4, 2007
familia reyes

o.k. so if no one knows this family, does somebody knows somebody that lives in rio san juan that can help me ?
i've been in toronto to find my friend and it sems she disapear. please make an effort on that one it's really importante for me and since i'm going to be there only for 1 week........

thank you so much!!!!

corina

Aug 5, 2007
if you live in toronto...

if you live in toronto, please look at yohan's post: who knows this familly.
Maria reyes lives now in toronto and before that in montreal.
she have a 2-3 year old son's name Andrea and is father is italian she's 5'8 and really beautifull.she have a friend over there called Yohandra ,she cuban and was studying to be an hairdresser.both of them have FAKE BOOBS??!!
Yohandra use to be a professionnal salsa dancer.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Toronto has over 2 million people living there. I found 43 Reyes in the white pages but no one is listed under fake boobs!

Find A Person

corina

Aug 5, 2007
what's the big deal with the fake boobs? never seen boobs before?
men are just...........
thank's anyway, at least people are reading about her.