some bad news to our friends here

Sep 19, 2005
Instead of mentioning it here and there in various posts, as people ask about Tavinas pregancy. I thought I would just post it here.
Tavina had a miscarriage this past saturday night. While she is very upset and we both are very dissapointed, we know this can happen for no apprent reason to any pregnancy. She is young and should have plenty of time to try again. The doctor says she will be fine and after a weeks rest should be back to normal.

life just throws a few change ups once in a while.... we will just try again.

she has a work visa interview next month anyway...that we were going to cancel.....looks like she might be florida bound after all.

bob

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Hey Bob - I am so sorry to hear this. Please let Tavina know that she is in our thoughts. I like all DR1 members wish the best for the both of you. I know that you guys are going be great parents. All the best,

David
:disappoin

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
I am so sorry to hear. It is very difficult to build up hope and expectation and then have things go a different way. Please give her my best.

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Sorry to hear this news. I hope that the next few weeks are okay for you.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Instead of mentioning it here and there in various posts, as people ask about Tavinas pregancy. I thought I would just post it here.
Tavina had a miscarriage this past saturday night. While she is very upset and we both are very dissapointed, we know this can happen for no apprent reason to any pregnancy. She is young and should have plenty of time to try again. The doctor says she will be fine and after a weeks rest should be back to normal.

life just throws a few change ups once in a while.... we will just try again.

she has a work visa interview next month anyway...that we were going to cancel.....looks like she might be florida bound after all.

bob

Know how excited you both were at and after the DR1 party but unfortunately it happens. My son and his wife had the same experience in 2006 but happily they have a baby due any day now in the UK so there is always another time...........

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
I am sorry to hear about Tavinas miscarriage, but as you mentioned she is young and can and should try again. Wish her luck with her interview.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I'm sincerely sorry to hear that Bob - may God Bless you both and help you in this difficult time.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
It happened to a cousin of mine about 2 years ago...she just gave birth to a healthy baby girl about 1 month ago. There is always hope.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Sorry to hear about the miscarriage, Bob and Travinia. Many first pregnancies end this way. Mine did. Then I had a beautiful daughter. I feel that it is God's way of taking care of something that might not have been perfect, if it went full term. Give her a hug and keep on trying.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Dont give up hope and try to be strong to get through this. Wishing her well and hope to hear some good news in the not-too-distant future.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
My sympathy

I do not have the words to express my sympathy for you. I wish only the best for you and Tavina.

Chuckuindy

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Hey Bob, I am sorry for you and Tavinas, its never an easy thing to go thru. Best wishes.

Ricardo

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
last time i saw you both, you were so happy to finally have decided to have a baby. tavina was the happiest I had ever seen. I am so sorry to see you folks have lost your dream (for now). Good news, tavina is still young and in good health. Wish you both good luck the next time.
AZB

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
These things happen so often, I am sorry it happened in your case. It is great that she is healthy. I am sure you guys will have healthy babies within next several years and post their pictures on DR1 :)

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Bob - I am sending you a huge hug and one for Tavina too! AZB is right you were both so happy when we saw you last. Is is ok for me to give her a call later in the week? If there is anything you guys need, just ask.

Sep 19, 2005
thanks for the replies everyone. Any of you that already have her number, please go ahead and give a ring. she is stuck at home for a few days now .

Ill will be down in a few weeks......

bob