Contact Center Supervisor Santiago

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Grupo Opus Gamma
and outsourcing service provider in Business since Feb 2007. Locate in Santiago is in need of an experience telemarketing sales supervisor for it 4-11pm shift.
Interestd parties should understand the follwoing
Planificar y supervisar los recursos de Contact Center bajo su cargo.
* Proveer direcci?n y asistencia a los representantes de servicio al cliente para garantizar que se brinde un buen servicio al cliente.
* Monitorear las llamadas para observar el desempe?o y la precisi?n de los representantes con las normas y pol?ticas de la instituci?n.
* Velar por que los representantes de servicio al cliente cumplan con los procedimientos establecidos para brindar las informaciones confidenciales a los clientes y/o realizar transacciones.
* Atender las llamadas que son inmanejables para los representantes.
* Analizar las estad?sticas del ?rea para velar que se cumplan las metas establecidas.
* Mantener un r?cord de reclamaciones y quejas telef?nicas de servicio al cliente.
* Cumplir con las normas y procedimientos establecidos en la instituci?n.
* Estad?sticas del Contact Center
* Reporte de reclamaciones y quejas telef?nicas de servicio al cliente
* Reporte consolidado de las reclamaciones recibidas.
Being bilingual is a must since 90% of our staff only speaks Spanish and our clients only speak English.

Compensation
a highly competitive salary plus 5% profit sharing every month, Private Health care.

please send cv to albinortiz@gmail.com or pm

Feb 7, 2007
Just a question out of curiosity... if 90% of staff only speaks Spanish, and the clients only speak English, how does the staff (telemarketers) pitch products to the clients (buyers of products)?

It seems a bit illogical to me.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Just a question out of curiosity... if 90% of staff only speaks Spanish, and the clients only speak English, how does the staff (telemarketers) pitch products to the clients (buyers of products)?

It seems a bit illogical to me.

Disculpa por la falta de aclaracion. What we refer to our clients are the actual client that hires my call center for the marketing campaign. Is the responsibility of my Supervisor to deal directly with my client if any problem occurs during their shift.
Hope this clears it up.