I am looking to move to north coast

dgrant123

Jul 30, 2007
Hi has anyone any local information about the best way to buy cheap land on the beach out of the towns without going through national agents as there prices seem very high and I believe there is a difference in prices to locals and tourists

dgrant123

Jul 30, 2007
thanks I appreciate that but not looking for a deal that is not right but can anyone let me know where land sells cheaper that has not been developed yet near Puerto plata give or take a few miles

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Hi has anyone any local information about the best way to buy cheap land on the beach out of the towns without going through national agents as there prices seem very high and I believe there is a difference in prices to locals and tourists

I believe your words "cheap" and "on the beach" do not really go together...

dgrant123

Jul 30, 2007
there has to still be places out of the way that are cheaper than town I have a good laywer in peurto plater and a few friends so not to get ripped off thanks though I have herd the stories

Last edited:

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
there has to still be places out of the way that are cheaper than town I have a good laywer in peurto plater and a few friends so not to get ripped off thanks though I have herd the stories

So did you amend the post to make the spelling bad???? Sorry I really dont mean to be offensive, it just made me laugh....

dgrant123

Jul 30, 2007
no went to spell check never amended had to down load get it right next time not my strongest point thanks anyway

daisyone

Aug 16, 2003
At the risk of sounding stupid....arent Puerta Plata beaches being developed for increased tourism? I mean with Ocean World and Sun Village expanding..I would think the properties are even higher...:surprised

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Then this is the way for you to go dgrant. Good Lawyer, few friends that won't rip you off, THEY are worth US $20,000 savings to you!!!

Any suggestions of NEAR beach Property in the Puerto Plata area at LESS than US $60 per square meter is most likely a scam (or extremely dubious). If you WANT to find something better .............. YOU HAVE TO BE HERE!!! ~ Grahame.

dgrant123

Jul 30, 2007
Thanks for that I have just come back a couple of weeks ago I will be there again next month to get my residency docs I did not want Puerto Plata to crowded for me I would like somewhere out of the way but still within reach 30 min drive of schools and shops would be great I take it by a few responces that between $30-$60 dollars depending how built up the area is

gibbs

May 31, 2005
Grahame, doesn't your friend Francisco have some property in Costambar for under 60?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Grahame, doesn't your friend Francisco have some property in Costambar for under 60?
I am not aware that I have a friend called Francisco! If you are referring to a lawyer called Fransisco that seems to get involved with newbies, then he & I stopped any form of communication many years ago.

Please tell me more if it IS the same Francisco. ~ Grahame.

gibbs

May 31, 2005
Grahame, Maybe a poor choice of words (friend) on my part. Yes it is the same person and about a year and a half ago he had mentioned your name when I was researching some properties. I ended up taking another direction and have not spoken with him since. No offense intended.:surprised

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Grahame, Maybe a poor choice of words (friend) on my part. Yes it is the same person and about a year and a half ago he had mentioned your name when I was researching some properties. I ended up taking another direction and have not spoken with him since. No offense intended.:surprised
I am delighted to hear you selected to another direction - so did I!

PM me any details you think pertinent or informative. ~ Grahame.;)