cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Supposedly shot 8/7/2007 over Haiti...

spacecraft.gif

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Um, maybe aliens are on a philanthropic duty? :cheeky: ;)

Very nice graphics.

-NALs

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
They were looking for UBH on the beach.
Seriously, I think these crafts were fake but I really do believe in UFO's and I am sure they come regularly to visit us. Some of the most prominent folks in aerospace industry claim they have proof of UFOs, airline pilots see them all the time. Where do you think we are getting all the technology from, so fast within a century when for thousands of years we were riding mules and fighting with sticks and stones?
AZB

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Seriously, I think these crafts were fake but I really do believe in UFO's and I am sure they come regularly to visit us. Some of the most prominent folks in aerospace industry claim they have proof of UFOs, airline pilots see them all the time. Where do you think we are getting all the technology from, so fast within a century when for thousands of years we were riding mules and fighting with sticks and stones?
AZB
I always knew you were an alien.
Where are the Men In Black when you need them?

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
AZB

UFO= Unidentified Flying Object, so pretty much any clasified aircraft (like those of developed by the Skunk Works , Area 51 and those sponsored by the Pentagons DARPA team before the government aknowleged them) was or is a UFO. Those experts may be speaking in technical terms.

Check out this supposed but very cool UFO.

How about an UWO (Un-identified Walking Object), lol? -

a plane that can remain in flight for over five years?

Last edited:

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
DARPA = Defence Advance Research Projects Agencies. It is the multiple billion dollars agency of the Pentagon tasked with pushing applied science to it's limits and beyond.​

correct link for the UWO​

Last edited:

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Who's to say this once UFO, ...

72254815583.jpg

ore something fired from this former UFO hasn't gotten him, YETit has been kept secret, lol, ..

b2-0.jpg

b2-1.jpg

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Nice try but how do you explain flying objects that don't fly in conventional manner? they fly straight and then cut side ways at phenomenal speeds. often they are clocked at thousands of miles / hour speed and even seen flying into space from earth's atmosphere with incredible speed? These crafts are even seen by astronauts in space and even on the moon. Experts say the aliens already have alien bases on moon and planet mars. they have been watching us for a long time. UFO's have been seen since the early time, even in biblical times, way before pentagon and area 51.
Now I believe with this cooperation between aliens and humans have led to this amazing advancement in science and technology. You really think all this technology just popped up in human mind over such a short period of time when we spent thousands of years fighting with stick, stones and then swords? After the Roswell UFO crash, the technology sure did take a positive turn, didn't it? Where do you think fiber optics, integrated chips and all the advance stealth technology is coming from? You think someone just thought of the plot for movie, close encounter of the 3rd kind? You think it was just imagination? yeah right, keep drinking your cuba libre.
You can even take it a step further and think, why do we have so much pain and suffering in the world at the moment? Why all the senseless wars, why all the nuclear bombs and why the mind controlling media and why the politicians have to do what they have to do? Who is calling all the shots?
Well, I am sure Its enough for many of you pea-brains to call me a nut. Lets carry on to drinking some more cuba libres.
AZB

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Nice try but how do you explain flying objects that don't fly in conventional manner? they fly straight and then cut side ways at phenomenal speeds. often they are clocked at thousands of miles / hour speed and even seen flying into space from earth's atmosphere with incredible speed? These crafts are even seen by astronauts in space and even on the moon. Experts say the aliens already have alien bases on moon and planet mars. they have been watching us for a long time. UFO's have been seen since the early time, even in biblical times, way before pentagon and area 51.
Now I believe with this cooperation between aliens and humans have led to this amazing advancement in science and technology. You really think all this technology just popped up in human mind over such a short period of time when we spent thousands of years fighting with stick, stones and then swords? After the Roswell UFO crash, the technology sure did take a positive turn, didn't it? Where do you think fiber optics, integrated chips and all the advance stealth technology is coming from? You think someone just thought of the plot for movie, close encounter of the 3rd kind? You think it was just imagination? yeah right, keep drinking your cuba libre.
You can even take it a step further and think, why do we have so much pain and suffering in the world at the moment? Why all the senseless wars, why all the nuclear bombs and why the mind controlling media and why the politicians have to do what they have to do? Who is calling all the shots?
Well, I am sure Its enough for many of you pea-brains to call me a nut. Lets carry on to drinking some more cuba libres.
AZB

It may be or not the cuba libres but I think you need a heavy dose of Occam's Razor or Lex parsimoniae.:cheeky:
Btw I find the thread entertaining but not DR related.

Last edited:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I'm moving to the DR and Hispanloa just so I can bow to my new alien reptilian overrlords...:flowerz:

Actually, I read somewhere the vids are viral marketing for an upcoming movie called "Cloverfield", shot entirely with hand held camcorders, where some giant monster thingy trashes NYC. Sort of like Blair Witch Project done for space aliens.

'Sposed to be out 1.18.2008

Cool effects, you gotta admit...:cheeky:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I think the vid is real! :eek:

For the life of me I can't understand why an advanced civilization would design airships that look like chopo hubcaps. :confused:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I think the vid is real! :eek:

For the life of me I can't understand why an advanced civilization would design airships that look like chopo hubcaps. :confused:

Hahahaha, maybe they are chopos up there and just don;t know it yet.
That video was a fake and the sigh of the woman in the beginning really adds thrill to the nail biting drama. hahahahha
AZB