Votes: 61 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Are you addicted to DR1?

A) Definitely (spend a total of more than 2 hours logged in every day)
B) Somewhat (logs in a few times a day)
C) No (logs in once a day or less - few times a week)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Click here to take a quick test which shows whether or not you are addicted to the internet.

-NALs

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I am definitely an Internet addict - cannot live without it although it is my work as well. Is there a cure from being addicted to DR1? Maybe Robert can charge for banning us from at least some of the forums (Sankie forum). For example - we would be able to select forums we can view and post ....

vpaul

Aug 13, 2007
Gee!.... am I endanger here?!? Do I want to be somewhere where I can get addicted??

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
i was injured a few months back and was really getting hooked on the lortabs, percocets, etc.......couldn't get out of the house much so i spent a lot of time here. the drugs and DR1 were made for each other. thank goodness the injury has healed and i got off the pills. 'tis odd but i don't post much these days...............

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
En el pasado, talvez si, talvez no....

There was a time when I was NOT sure if I was addicted.....

NOW, I am 110% sure I am NOT.....

BUUUT:

I am still very loyal to it and to SOME of my buddies here.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I am - as I live here in Santiago I'm interested in what is going here in the DR and I like helping people out when I can as well.

I would use DR1 less if I could find a Dominican forum in Spanish that is geared more towards adults and politics, but unfortunately it appears they are nonexistent.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
I am SO addicted to DR1 that last night laying in bed with the flu and a fever of 104, I dreamt that DavidZ sent me a PM asking for advice on web servers... Apache vs. Linux. Who the heck is DavidZ and what's the difference between Apache and Linux servers. How did he get inside my head! LOL

Have you ever dreamt about a PM and kept clicking on it and wouldn't open??!!
Heeeeeelllllp!

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
DUE to... I'm on the computer everyday doing other business. So DR1, like it/me or not, is here for me. DR1 WITH the many that contribute, has become my all day long "morning paper" to learn about what is going on around my new home. I hope that I have been able to give a little back at times. Like it or not. lol

Good for you Robert and all that share.

Thank you, Ringo

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
I dreamt last night that "badpiece" had given me such a bad reputation comment that I had been banned from the board!! I woke up in a cold sweat - and was so relieved when I realised that it was a dream. How bad is that? I am lucky in that I have got a job where I can keep DR1 permanently open on my computer screen. Earning a living and at the same time keeping in touch with my "home is where the heart is" country through
DR1 is greeaatt!!!

Rio

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
I am SO addicted to DR1 that last night laying in bed with the flu and a fever of 104, I dreamt that DavidZ sent me a PM asking for advice on web servers... Apache vs. Linux. Who the heck is DavidZ and what's the difference between Apache and Linux servers. How did he get inside my head! LOL

Have you ever dreamt about a PM and kept clicking on it and wouldn't open??!!
Heeeeeelllllp!

Never once dreaming about DR1...Untill...I read Maragrets dream...

Last night i had more of a nightmare, i tried smuggling my African Grey into DR, and it was posted on DR1 and i was banned!!:disappoin

dogstar

Oct 24, 2004
nope, and you will never get a true answer from the c?s. this is my first log on in 3 months, what about the others who will never see this poll