World Class Transporters

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
This photo is a testament to our world class transport systems.

slide0018_image044.jpg

But are we in danger of losing our edge over the rest of the world?

slide0024_image039.jpg

slide0020_image032.jpg

slide0021_image034.jpg

slide0016_image028.jpg

slide0014_image024.jpg

slide0013_image022.jpg

slide0008_image013.jpg

slide0006_image009.jpg

slide0003_image003.jpg

olddog

Jul 14, 2006
Great pix....

The piggies in the cage don't look like happy campers...

Ol' Phil

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Perfect examples of "where there's a will...there's a way"
Too cool !!!
So true, but we shouldn't let ourselves be outdone by the Orientals.
In this day and age of high priced fuel, they have invented an eco friendly vehicle that puts our guaguas to shame.
Oxuck.jpg

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com

No, it's NOT.
If you compare the Golf you linked a picture to, to the carcass "on top" of the bike or trike if you will (which btw, does not show any tire pressure stress from the weight load, strangely enough), you will find that;
? The Golf's last lateral rear window sits in the passenger door / there is one more in the carcass's body.
? The Golf has a gas inlet on it's right side after the passenger door / the carcass has not.
? The Golf has a molded line just above the wheels, all along it's side / the carcass has not.
... J-D.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
No, it's NOT.
If you compare the Golf you linked a picture to, to the carcass "on top" of the bike or trike if you will (which btw, does not show any tire pressure stress from the weight load, strangely enough), you will find that;
? The Golf's last lateral rear window sits in the passenger door / there is one more in the carcass's body.
? The Golf has a gas inlet on it's right side after the passenger door / the carcass has not.
? The Golf has a molded line just above the wheels, all along it's side / the carcass has not.
... J-D.
Any idea what it might be, then?
It sure looks like a Volks.
Could it be another year's model?

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com

I don't remember them ever to have had an additional window on the side behind the passenger door... more of an oriental feature.... so, it may likely be a "rice bin" :cheeky:

I was also looking closer at the picture in question... I start to be inclined to rather believe it's a nice piece of art work. The shadow of the carcass on the floor should be as long (left to right) as the body making the shadow... but it's shorter (besides being logical, compare to the shadows under the two cars in front). That besides the tires of the trike seeming to feel quite comfortable with the load... :bunny:

... J-D

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I don't remember them ever to have had an additional window on the side behind the passenger door... more of an oriental feature.... so, it may likely be a "rice bin" :cheeky:

I was also looking closer at the picture in question... I start to be inclined to rather believe it's a nice piece of art work. The shadow of the carcass on the floor should be as long (left to right) as the body making the shadow... but it's shorter (besides being logical, compare to the shadows under the two cars in front). That besides the tires of the trike seeming to feel quite comfortable with the load... :bunny:

... J-D
I think it's a lot more believable than AZB's UFOs.

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c0/Gol.jpg/250px-Gol.jpg May be a Volkswagen Gol a older model ?

Not to be confused with Volkswagen Golf.
The Volkswagen Gol is a low cost subcompact car designed in Brazil and sold by German automaker Volkswagen since 1980. It is Volkswagen's entry-level car in the South American market, beneath the other superminis, the Fox and Polo. It has uninterruptedly been the best-selling car in Brazil since 1987, and since 1998 in Argentina. Gol sales in South America are also high; over 4.5 million Gols have been produced since 1980.

The Gol, which takes its name from the Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish word for "goal" (In European Portuguese, the word for "goal" is golo).

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c0/Gol.jpg/250px-Gol.jpg May be a Volkswagen Gol a older model ?

Not to be confused with Volkswagen Golf.
The Volkswagen Gol is a low cost subcompact car designed in Brazil and sold by German automaker Volkswagen since 1980. It is Volkswagen's entry-level car in the South American market, beneath the other superminis, the Fox and Polo. It has uninterruptedly been the best-selling car in Brazil since 1987, and since 1998 in Argentina. Gol sales in South America are also high; over 4.5 million Gols have been produced since 1980.

The Gol, which takes its name from the Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish word for "goal" (In European Portuguese, the word for "goal" is golo).
I knew you would find the right model.
You're the king of good research.