Selling used books in SD

cuas

May 29, 2006
Is there a store that buy used reading books in SD? Any suggestions?
A friend brings books in every trip, some used, some new.
She likes to read. My sister asked her what to do with the books. She told her to try to sell them and keep the money. Thank you.

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
Try Libreria Daniel on El Conde......

Is there a store that buy used reading books in SD? Any suggestions?
A friend brings books in every trip, some used, some new.
She likes to read. My sister asked her what to do with the books. She told her to try to sell them and keep the money. Thank you.

They sell second-hand books, maybe they'll buy them too.....there's another bookstand with s/h books just around the corner in one of the cross streets going south....

Good luck,

Bryan

Caren M.

Jan 27, 2006
How about in the Bavaro/ el Cortecito area? Is there any place to buy books in English? Or anyone who would like to trade books? Its hard to bring enough books for a month long trip!

cuas

May 29, 2006
Thank you. Will it be a good idea to try to sell them in the flea market? Do English speakers go to the flea market?

cuas

May 29, 2006
How about in the Bavaro/ el Cortecito area? Is there any place to buy books in English? Or anyone who would like to trade books? Its hard to bring enough books for a month long trip!

Do you have any preferences, (author, themes, titles). If not so expensive maybe my sister can send books with a driver.

Caren M.

Jan 27, 2006
Thanks, Cuas. I like a lot othings - thrillers, mysteries, popular novels, etc. Send me a PM with your info and maybe we can work something out.