low prices to europe. sort of.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i was recently looking for flights home and i spotted an offer from both iberia and airfrance - flights to europe from $630 plus taxes.
call the airlines about availability because it is somehow restricted.
i plan SD-paris-belin-paris-SD trip it it came to a bit over 38k pesos per person - for christmas week...
is that an ok price?

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I recently planned a multi-destination trip to Europe (Washingon DC - Vienna - Budapest - Ukraine) and used this site: Cheap Airline Tickets to Europe - Flights to Europe - Home

They offered the best prices I have seen so far, even better than my trusted travel agent I used for many years. You can even select multiple destinations on that site. Try and see if your price compares to what they can offer. Good luck!

Feb 7, 2007
About 860 Euro w/taxes, RT. It is a good price, especially for Christmas travel. Is your departure before the 24? They usually lower prices for 25-29/12 depatures.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
my departure would be 22nd to come back 29th or 2nd of january (2 thousand pesos less). but now i will check alyonka site...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
bought my ticket, very happy. from SD to berlin via paris = 38.450 pesos.
leaving on 22nd and coming back on 29th of december. unfortunately i could not work out any more time, american-way holidays are CRAP. and i plan two more trips next year...
air france allows two pieces of luggage, 23kg each - great! think how many books can i bring with me! and food!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I think you got a great price! The tickets I got for me and my son were much more than that, maybe it is because the end destination was in Eastern Europe. Usually they charge more to fly there :ermm: I wish I could take more time off work to see more places .... Enjoy!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I recently planned a multi-destination trip to Europe (Washingon DC - Vienna - Budapest - Ukraine) and used this site: Cheap Airline Tickets to Europe - Flights to Europe - Home

They offered the best prices I have seen so far, even better than my trusted travel agent I used for many years. You can even select multiple destinations on that site. Try and see if your price compares to what they can offer. Good luck!

I took on board your recommendation to Tickets-to-Europe and think I got a great price for my trip back to UK via NY so I am happy... had slight problem booking via their website but their online customer service desk came on and sorted it for me quickly and easily. Thanks for the advice.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I took on board your recommendation to Tickets-to-Europe and think I got a great price for my trip back to UK via NY so I am happy... had slight problem booking via their website but their online customer service desk came on and sorted it for me quickly and easily. Thanks for the advice.

You know, I also had sort of an issue with them - misentered flight date and had to use customer support to change it - they did it very quickly without an additional fee! I was very pleased - travelocity charged me when I did the same thing. I like this site!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
You know, I also had sort of an issue with them - misentered flight date and had to use customer support to change it - they did it very quickly without an additional fee! I was very pleased - travelocity charged me when I did the same thing. I like this site!

I, also, was happy and will be happier still when my tickets arrive by Fedex! Tracking says they are already in Santiago...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
my ticket is to be picked up at the check in, i am to shop up with my printed confirmation only.
strangily enough alyonka's site only had iberia offer (at 200 dollars more). i am travelling to easter europe as well but luckily my home city is close to berlin...