oh boy

janna

Aug 17, 2007
hi
leaving tomorrow morning for punta cana, maybe. anyone hear of any flights that have been cancelled. supposed to get married there this week.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
This is not to say that I believe your flight will be canceled, nor that you'll have more one day of rainy weather.
I just wanted to give you the straight scoop, so that you don't expect sunshine when you arrive.
I certainly am no suggesting changing or canceling your flight.

LMM3

Aug 18, 2007
Punta Cana

hi
leaving tomorrow morning for punta cana, maybe. anyone hear of any flights that have been cancelled. supposed to get married there this week.

Hi Janna

We are actively keeping an eye on the weather ourselves as we are heading to Punta Cana next Monday (27th). As well as some of the reviews that are keeping us a bit worried, we now have the weather to contend with. I hope your flight isn't cancelled and you get to carry on as planned.

Keep us posted on how you are getting on.

Lee Madeline and Megan

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi Janna

We are actively keeping an eye on the weather ourselves as we are heading to Punta Cana next Monday (27th). As well as some of the reviews that are keeping us a bit worried, we now have the weather to contend with. I hope your flight isn't cancelled and you get to carry on as planned.

Keep us posted on how you are getting on.

Lee Madeline and Megan
By Monday, all will be back to normal.