Eddy Herrera in Cabrera

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Last night went to the pizzeria (read: large covered area with no pizza in sight!) and saw Eddy Herrera perform.

I am not really "into" music like some people....I went because the excitement in town was palpable and I didn't want to miss out. Also we reserved a table right in front of the stage and I didn't want to lose my 400 pesos ticket that already was purchased.

Well, I am now in love with this Eddy Herrera guy. What amazing energy and stage presence. He looked at people directly when he sang, even gazing at me a few times and seemed to sing just to me. The ladies where going wild. He was a great showman and asked people to get and dance and enjoy themselves.

His band was very high energy and he was just a professional entertainer all the way. He made everyone feel special! Every one there had huge smiles on their faces. He made it seem like it was a privilege to be there and make us happy.

Top marks from a new fan.

gini

Dec 12, 2005
Yes !! I saw him on Playa Las Ballenas (Las Terrenas, don't remember the name of the disco at the end of the beach) in september 2003 with my daughters: FANTASTIC SHOWMAN and SINGER !

Quel souvenir !! My favorite: Carolina :bunny:

Gini (aka Lapinou ;))

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I saw him in Puerto Plata, loved his show, lust after him. However my only complaint - too many damn women. No guys to dance with. I learned to bring myown dance partner.....

Now you have been to one concert you need to experience others......

MaineGirl

Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
I hope to see him again, well worth the money. Yes, lots of women at the concert, and most gazing at him soulfully. Last night's show was also to celebrate high school graduation (they marched yesterday in the rain!) so imagine 100 plus 17 and 18 year olds.....but the thing with this show is that everyone was there, vamos a decir local foreigners, local businessmen, all kinds of people....it was a respectable show to go to apparently!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Yes he is well respected! Glad you enjoyed it..... I think all women - young old local foreign are at least a little bit in love with Eddy....LOL

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You folks should see his show in santiago. Eddy Hererra is santiaguero and he performs really well for his people, not to mention the quality of women who come to worship him.
AZB

MaineGirl

Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
I'd go to a show in Santiago. BTW AZB the sweeping generalizations on your sankie gringa thread are quite something. I'd take offense but I never fit the mold for gringas anyway.

I think I just hijacked my own thread ;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Well, I am now in love with this Eddy Herrera guy. What amazing energy and stage presence. He looked at people directly when he sang, even gazing at me a few times and seemed to sing just to me. The ladies where going wild. He was a great showman and asked people to get and dance and enjoy themselves.
Top marks from a new fan.

Mainegirl...I think you might have been 'sankiefied'!!!!!;)

(He IS an awesome performer...very good friends with him!!!:cheeky:)