Boat/yacht rental in Sosua/Puerto Plata...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Anyone have any info they can pass on about possible boat/yacht rental in the Sosua/Puerto Plata area.

Info on hourly/daily rates, contact numbers and hours of operation would be great.

Thanks very much in advance.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Your threads are useless. I need contacts in the Sosua/PP area, not links to wherever the hell these will take me.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
As a warning to all when I clicked on the links that were offered by Pelaut my ESET virus security detected problems, meaning they are probably meant to pass on viruses and/or spyware, very bad for your computer.

And by the way, neither link has ANYTHING to do with the DR or the question I asked.

I send this post as a warning to anyone thinking of clicking on any of those 2 links.

I should of stated this in my previous post because it seems that I was being rude and ungrateful as was pointed out to me by a DR1 member via PM.

But I was upset that someone would purposely and maliciously do this knowing what type of damage they could cause.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
As a warning to all when I clicked on the links that were offered by Pelaut my ESET virus security detected problems, meaning they are probably meant to pass on viruses and/or spyware, very bad for your computer.
I clicked on both links yesterday, and although I agree they are useless, I got no virus warnings, nor any virus.
Just a Hotmail sign-in page and a boat link to somewhere in the US, I believe.
Anyhow, if you are concerned that the links could spread a virus, PM Robert and ask him to remove the post or the links.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Those links are not too healthy. If you come across this type of thing again, please click on the exclamation mark in the top bar of the post (blue button) and report the post. Thanks

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Those links are not too healthy. If you come across this type of thing again, please click on the exclamation mark in the top bar of the post (blue button) and report the post. Thanks
Are you getting virus alerts also?
If so, can they be deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.