Seeking large dog to adopt

vevy

Feb 14, 2006
Would like to adopt a large dog (German Shephard, Giant Schnauzer, or other large breed of dog). If anyone is moving and has such a dog for adoption or for sale, please contact me. (Area = Puerto Plata, Sosua, Caberete) Will provide a wonderful, loving home, with all the necessary food, health, and medical needs.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Would like to adopt a large dog (German Shephard, Giant Schnauzer, or other large breed of dog). If anyone is moving and has such a dog for adoption or for sale, please contact me. (Area = Puerto Plata, Sosua, Caberete) Will provide a wonderful, loving home, with all the necessary food, health, and medical needs.
You could try Judy from the Pet Lodge.
She often has dogs there for adoption.
809-571-1167

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006

Great that you want to adopt a dog - what do you want it to do, apart from be big?