cantante Dominicano Julito D'Champs

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Oneof our most beautiful voices. He was one of those singers that got you "amargado aunque no tengas motivos.
Some of his locla hits where
Mienteme
Quinto Patio
Que te vaya bien
Que me importa.
Please help me with his history and lets get some song so we can have a more complete post.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Chola, I'm confused. Is this a poll? What kind of info are you looking for exactly? And also, what kind of music did he sing?

Jan 5, 2006
This thread doesn't belong here, so I'm sure that a mod will move it to its proper location.

Anyway, that guy is older than dirt! I remember hearing his music as a kid, and it was old back then. :laugh: The songs were boleros based on feelings of love, hate and/or being broken-hearted. His music would be considered "musica de cuero, de cabaret"; the type of stuff that was played on "belloneras" by drunken old men sitting at a bar drinking and crying their sorrows away.

drny

Jun 12, 2007
You need to recognize!

Chola is right. I cannot agree more. This guy was one of the great singers of his time . Sang some of the most passionate, heart-felt boleros you will ever hear. Truly one of the greatest Dominican artists. There are not many Latin American singers within his musical genre that can compare to him. Aside from his voice and singing style, the music in his songs was very "bluesy" and melodic.

A great artist!

Allow me to add to your list what was probably his most famous song: "Como duele una traicion"