Golf Membership

Aug 21, 2007
I have golfed at Playa Granda and Playa Dorado several times. I am told that I can buy a golf membership that allows me to play at several DR courses at a reduced rate, but even though the pro shops confirm this and encourage me to join they don't seem to know who I get hold of or how to actually join. If anyone has specifics about this, I would really appreciate the info. Thanks.

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Fedogolf

I have golfed at Playa Granda and Playa Dorado several times. I am told that I can buy a golf membership that allows me to play at several DR courses at a reduced rate, but even though the pro shops confirm this and encourage me to join they don't seem to know who I get hold of or how to actually join. If anyone has specifics about this, I would really appreciate the info. Thanks.

Hi Lindsay,

It is called fedogolf .Here is the link. Golf Dominicano

The easiest way to get the card is to go to Playa dorada, find the office (it is behind the caddies place) and talk to the girl in the office. She will help you out. Then the fedogolf card is sent there from St:eek: Domingo, you will have it in 2-4 days.

It cost 5000 pesos and includes 15 or so free rounds on different courses (1 on each). Usually the free round needs to be played during low season, that is now undtil end of october. More info on the website. Good luck.