Weekend in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmecj

Jun 10, 2007
any suggestion for a apartment for rent or a cheap accomodation for 2 people not to far from the sea!!!!????thanks

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Depends on your exact budget. All of the following are good, there are many others.

Cheapish hotels center of town, across street from beach:
with 1 bedroom apts:
Hotel Cabarete Dominican Republic : Cita del Sol, Cabarete Dominican Republic, R?publique Dominicaine, Dominikanische Republik, Republica Dominicana

Never been inside but similar to Cita del Sol (next door):
Cabarete hotel Dominican Republic?Puerto Plata - Cabarete windsurfing and kitesurfing

Nice hotel, center of town beachfront rooms avail:
Cabarete Hotel Dominican Republic, VILLA TAINA HOTEL

center of town 2 bedroom apartments beachfront or studios with ocean view:
Hotel Cabarete Palm Beach Condos and Studios

almost new, 'luxury' 2 bedroom apartments beachfront, no ocean view, center of Cabarete bay, but 5 minute walk down beach to restaurants
Ocean Dream | Harmony - Luxury condos for rent in the center of Cabarete, Dominican Republic

Don't overlook the apartments at Palm Beach or Ocean Dream - split amongst two people, often as cheap as two hotel rooms elsewhere and nicer places to stay, in my opinion.

mmecj

Jun 10, 2007
weekend in cabarete

All looks very nice...and thans a lot for the information...however, since we are living here and we'll probably spend many weekend in Cabarete we would go for something a little bit cheaper...if it's possible..!

Depends on your exact budget. All of the following are good, there are many others.

Cheapish hotels center of town, across street from beach:
with 1 bedroom apts:
Hotel Cabarete Dominican Republic : Cita del Sol, Cabarete Dominican Republic, R?publique Dominicaine, Dominikanische Republik, Republica Dominicana

Never been inside but similar to Cita del Sol (next door):
Cabarete hotel Dominican Republic?Puerto Plata - Cabarete windsurfing and kitesurfing

Nice hotel, center of town beachfront rooms avail:
Cabarete Hotel Dominican Republic, VILLA TAINA HOTEL

center of town 2 bedroom apartments beachfront or studios with ocean view:
Hotel Cabarete Palm Beach Condos and Studios

almost new, 'luxury' 2 bedroom apartments beachfront, no ocean view, center of Cabarete bay, but 5 minute walk down beach to restaurants
Ocean Dream | Harmony - Luxury condos for rent in the center of Cabarete, Dominican Republic

Don't overlook the apartments at Palm Beach or Ocean Dream - split amongst two people, often as cheap as two hotel rooms elsewhere and nicer places to stay, in my opinion.

Marazul

Apr 19, 2007
Hmmm.... im going to stay at the Hotel Casa Blanca, havent been there before but i heard is good and they also have good prices, from my research they were the best considering localization and price.

jcrew20

Jun 22, 2005
I would suggest the Sans-Souci behind Janet's Supermarket. Quiet, 5 minute walk on the beach to all the resturants, full kitchen in the room, no A/c but fan is Ok. $38 per night

I stayed at the Sans-Souci above ONNO's and it was very loud

Status
Not open for further replies.