Yoga in Santo Domingo???

bleepers

Aug 17, 2007
Does anyone know if there are any good Yoga Studios in Santo Dominigo..........I would prefer Iynengar Yoga......

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Don't know about SD but Mara at Hotel Flor di Loto in Juan Dolio conducts yoga classes. You might want to give her a call (she may be in India at the moment).
The # is 526-1146 and ask her about classes. styles, or possibly private lessons.
She's good!

bleepers

Aug 17, 2007
So I here there are a few, but .................I don't believe in spending money if what I am paying for is not the best. With regards to Yoga, nothing is better then Iyengar. If there is not an Iyengar Yoga studio in Santo Dominigo, someone may want to consider opening up one..... if there are qualified teachers of Iyengar around.............I really hope there is an Iyengar studio....................

anyone!!!!!!!!!

Guachupita

Dec 28, 2006
I'll jump on this bandwagon as I am also interested in yoga classes in the Santo Domingo area.

I'll also venture to ask if anyone knows anyone who does Dance Kinetics? It's yoga with dancing/movement and sooooo much fun. I'm no great trained dancer but I'm seriously thinking of renting studio space and just doing it if anyone else is interested. I took these classes at Kripalu in Massachusets and I got hooked, so much fun, great exercise, creative movement and therapeutic as well.

One more.....anyone know of a Buddhist temple?