Dominican baseball camps

canada20

Aug 24, 2007
Hey everyone,

I was searching the internet for some baseball camps held in the Dominican or other Latin American countries (Puerto Rico, Cuba) and came across this site. Does anyone have any information about any camps in the DR? I'm wondering if there is any cost and/or registration and if so how much and how or where can this be done. Any additional info you have I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank You.

gambler1234

Jun 7, 2007
Hey everyone,

I was searching the internet for some baseball camps held in the Dominican or other Latin American countries (Puerto Rico, Cuba) and came across this site. Does anyone have any information about any camps in the DR? I'm wondering if there is any cost and/or registration and if so how much and how or where can this be done. Any additional info you have I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank You.

You might want to clarify what you're looking for. Are you looking to enroll? Looking to enroll your son/daughter? Wanting to donate money???? :cheeky:

Roberto284

Jul 2, 2004
San Diego Padres

Send me a PM if your interested with this team, i have friend that is working with them ...